Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

restorepride

Quote from: Itchy on January 20, 2021, 09:23:56 PM
Quote from: restorepride on January 20, 2021, 08:51:46 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 20, 2021, 07:54:37 PM
Quote from: restorepride on January 20, 2021, 06:17:53 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 20, 2021, 06:06:36 PM
Did the 14 teachers catch covid from kids at school?

Jim you lack initiative and innovation, I'd like think you picked the wrong career but probably not.
One teacher picked it up from her Form Class in which there were 3 positive students, asymptomatic; then it transferred "teacher to teacher" as 8 teachers per day used the same 'infected' room.  Ultimately there were 8 further positive cases among students in that class, also 4 parents of those students.  18 other students in the class had to self-isolate, as had 10 other teachers.  This was a first year class, Year 8.  Two weeks before Christmas, we had 300 students in total self-isolating, genuinely apparently.  The week before Christmas that rose to 500, then 700, however much of that absence was parental choice to ensure a "safe Christmas".

You don't see the problem with that description do you? As in why it should not have spread teacher to teacher.
You don't see the danger for many different teachers now having to use the same room, computer, equipment etc, as many as 8 in one day with  a number of students asymptomatic?  Note the "teacher to teacher", quite likely surface to surface, door handle to hand etc.  One main door in and out for all students in the room, out to toilet, break, lunch etc. Get the idea now?

I do get it,  you don't. I've machine's with 4 shifts in and out using them. What gave we done that the teachers in thst school didn't. Come on, think about it, it's not that hard.
Not sure - maybe don't have 28 children in at the same time?  Apart from that, you have definitely stumped me.

JimStynes

O'Neill is going to be an expert gamer by the time this lockdown finally ends.

Jim Bob

Looking like we are not back after half term....itchy will be going clean mad  :D

laoislad

Quote from: Jim Bob on January 21, 2021, 07:40:22 PM
Looking like we are not back after half term....itchy will be going clean mad  :D
Whose we? North or South?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JimStynes

Quote from: laoislad on January 21, 2021, 07:45:16 PM
Whose we? North or South?

North.

ONeill

Quote from: JimStynes on January 21, 2021, 07:04:54 PM

7 kills today.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

JimStynes

Quote from: ONeill on January 21, 2021, 08:49:18 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 21, 2021, 07:04:54 PM

7 kills today.

Can't get my hands on a PS5 anywhere. Might pay over the odds one with whatever back pay money I have left.

Itchy

I've more important stuff going on today than dealing with you clowns mocking your own profession. Carry on.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: restorepride on January 20, 2021, 09:35:02 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 20, 2021, 09:23:56 PM
Quote from: restorepride on January 20, 2021, 08:51:46 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 20, 2021, 07:54:37 PM
Quote from: restorepride on January 20, 2021, 06:17:53 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 20, 2021, 06:06:36 PM
Did the 14 teachers catch covid from kids at school?

Jim you lack initiative and innovation, I'd like think you picked the wrong career but probably not.
One teacher picked it up from her Form Class in which there were 3 positive students, asymptomatic; then it transferred "teacher to teacher" as 8 teachers per day used the same 'infected' room.  Ultimately there were 8 further positive cases among students in that class, also 4 parents of those students.  18 other students in the class had to self-isolate, as had 10 other teachers.  This was a first year class, Year 8.  Two weeks before Christmas, we had 300 students in total self-isolating, genuinely apparently.  The week before Christmas that rose to 500, then 700, however much of that absence was parental choice to ensure a "safe Christmas".

You don't see the problem with that description do you? As in why it should not have spread teacher to teacher.
You don't see the danger for many different teachers now having to use the same room, computer, equipment etc, as many as 8 in one day with  a number of students asymptomatic?  Note the "teacher to teacher", quite likely surface to surface, door handle to hand etc.  One main door in and out for all students in the room, out to toilet, break, lunch etc. Get the idea now?

I do get it,  you don't. I've machine's with 4 shifts in and out using them. What gave we done that the teachers in thst school didn't. Come on, think about it, it's not that hard.
Not sure - maybe don't have 28 children in at the same time?  Apart from that, you have definitely stumped me.

Special needs kids who may not get and follow restrictions

restorepride

Quote from: Itchy on January 21, 2021, 09:08:43 PM

I've more important stuff going on today than dealing with you clowns mocking your own profession. Carry on.
Were you absent from school the day 'sense of humour' was explained?!!

Itchy

Quote from: restorepride on January 22, 2021, 12:21:07 AM

So ye are taking credit for sense of humor teaching now too. When children with special needs are cast aside so that precious teachers can stay "safe", well I draw the line at that. Maybe you were missing from school when social responsibility, selfishness and the concept of the greater good were explained?

JimStynes

He's obviously had a tough time in school and is still bitter about it so he's taking it out on us.

Itchy

Quote from: JimStynes on January 22, 2021, 09:01:54 AM

He's obviously had a tough time in school and is still bitter about it so he's taking it out on us.

No Jim, I didnt actually even if you believe it to be obvious. I was a lot younger then but I certainly don't remember greedy unions running the show back then and I think of some of the great teachers I had, they really felt it was a vocation for them. Of course there were useless teachers too who got away with knowing and doing nothing but sure some things never change as they say.

Jim Bob

Itchy can't do the Home schooling Maths....too hard for him..

Itchy

Quote from: Jim Bob on January 22, 2021, 09:31:01 AM
Itchy can't do the Home schooling Maths....too hard for him..

Is this the famous sense of humour teaching I missed out on? Its a but underwhelming, I know you are trying hard to be funny buts not really working for you. its also a strange thing to say to someone with a Degree in Maths, you should have picked on Home Economics or Chemistry maybe.