Muslim gangs abusing children in England

Started by The Iceman, October 30, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Every single new immigrant group to the US has been accused of the most heinous behaviour. Now it's Muslims but before there were waves of Hispanics, Italian, Poles, Jews-  going all the way back to  the Irish

https://www.history.com/news/when-america-despised-the-irish-the-19th-centurys-refugee-crisis

"Anti-Catholic, anti-Irish mobs in Philadelphia destroyed houses and torched churches in the deadly Bible Riots of 1844. New York Archbishop John Hughes responded by building a wall of his own around Old St. Patrick's Cathedral in order to protect it from the native-born population, and he stationed musket-wielding members of the Ancient Order of Hibernians to guard the city's churches. Wild conspiracy theories took root that women were held against their will in Catholic convents and that priests systematically raped nuns and then strangled any children born as a result of their union.....The image of the simian Irishman, imported from Victorian England, was given new life by the pens of illustrators such as Thomas Nast that dripped with prejudice as they sketched Celtic ape-men with sloping foreheads and monstrous appearances."

Iceman is plugging the same crap , the same hate, the same fount of conspiracy theories
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

The Iceman

Quote from: gallsman on November 01, 2018, 12:17:04 PM
"I'm all about tolerance and consideration"

*Implies threat of physical violence"

Good lad.

Not at all gallsman. The likes of Gabe goes for the jugular on here but wouldn't say boo to a fly in real life. I would never lay a hand on him.
I haven't laid a hand on anyone in years outside of a training facility. There's no need for carryon like that.  Just like theres no need to speak to anyone the way you do to me on here.  If you were to speak to me like that in person, could I take that as an threat of physical violence or impending confrontation? If someone cursed at you or insulted you that way to your face what would you think was on the cards? I'm retreating to my safe space for a few minutes.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

easytiger95

Quote from: The Iceman on November 01, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
Quote from: easytiger95 on November 01, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
So, person worried about the dangerously repressive attitude in "Islam" towards women and homosexuals' rights (which he openly campaigned against on the pages of this board during the marriage equality referendum) turns for advice to a man who has advocated for the policy of forced monogamy (Jordan Peterson supports compelling women to have sex with disaffected young men in order to prevent them becoming mass murderers) another man who has spoken of his support for the practice of underage boys having sexual relationships with older men (Milo reckons that child abuse is just a rite of passage) and another who has made his career being the editor of a misogynistic and alt right aligned online magazine (Shapiro began as an editor at Breitbart).

This is beyond parody Ice. You may think you are "heightening the contradictions" and "owning the libs" - but all you're doing is revealing yourself as an easily led bigot.

Very sad, and a long way away from your stated Christian values.
Is it possible to agree with someone on something but not everything Easytiger?
Is it possible for me to agree with Jordan Peterson on his views on feminism today? On equal rights? On the pay gap and why it exists? But not on whatever you have dragged up? He's not a Christian, not even close, but still I listen to his commentary.
Is it possible for me to agree with Milo about the threat of Islam? I obviously don't agree with his lifestyle choice, but still I listen to his commentary. Very bigoted of me.
Is it possible to listen to Ben Shapiro and agree with some of what he says (I've went after him online for his views on the conflict in Palestine).

There's a problem with grooming gangs in England
. Reading the articles, the victims report that the perpetrators use religion as justification for their actions. I haven't heard of priests or anyone else involved in abuse in the Catholic Church citing religion as reason for their abuse. In my opinion Islam is dangerous. I've stated the reasons above. it is not a religion of peace. 

Instead of discussing the actual issues I raised and discussing like adults, most people prefer to throw insults, or ridiculous arguments of 'well people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'..... because I'm a Catholic? Really?

Owning the libs? What does that even mean?

Catholics are not republicans (in the American sense). We are pro life and all about social justice. That's contrary to what both parties in the US stand for. They're either one or the other....supposedly..... I try to listen to many sources and come up with my own ideas and opinions. I disagree with a lot of what I read and hear on both sides. I'm open to thinking differently and having my mind changed but not by insults or purposeful aggression. A lot of hard men on this thread who would shit themselves before speaking like that to me in person.  It's possible to discuss things.

You have brought up the evils of sexual abuse of women and homophobia within one religion. You are taking as your sources men who have variously extolled the virtues of compelling women to be raped as a societal good, pederasty and rank misogyny. So you see that you don't have to agree with them on everything - it's just on the things that you do agree with them on i.e sexual abuse within religions, they have absolutely zero credibility, because they have all espoused sexual abuse as a good in one form or another.

And leave out the hard man stuff as well. No one forced you to come on here and spew this trash. You started the thread. Please don't turn into a snowflake when you get called on it.

They just don't make bigoted, ultra religious fanatics the way they used to...

Itchy

Quote from: The Iceman on November 01, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
Quote from: easytiger95 on November 01, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
So, person worried about the dangerously repressive attitude in "Islam" towards women and homosexuals' rights (which he openly campaigned against on the pages of this board during the marriage equality referendum) turns for advice to a man who has advocated for the policy of forced monogamy (Jordan Peterson supports compelling women to have sex with disaffected young men in order to prevent them becoming mass murderers) another man who has spoken of his support for the practice of underage boys having sexual relationships with older men (Milo reckons that child abuse is just a rite of passage) and another who has made his career being the editor of a misogynistic and alt right aligned online magazine (Shapiro began as an editor at Breitbart).

This is beyond parody Ice. You may think you are "heightening the contradictions" and "owning the libs" - but all you're doing is revealing yourself as an easily led bigot.

Very sad, and a long way away from your stated Christian values.
Is it possible to agree with someone on something but not everything Easytiger?
Is it possible for me to agree with Jordan Peterson on his views on feminism today? On equal rights? On the pay gap and why it exists? But not on whatever you have dragged up? He's not a Christian, not even close, but still I listen to his commentary.
Is it possible for me to agree with Milo about the threat of Islam? I obviously don't agree with his lifestyle choice, but still I listen to his commentary. Very bigoted of me.
Is it possible to listen to Ben Shapiro and agree with some of what he says (I've went after him online for his views on the conflict in Palestine).

There's a problem with grooming gangs in England. Reading the articles, the victims report that the perpetrators use religion as justification for their actions. I haven't heard of priests or anyone else involved in abuse in the Catholic Church citing religion as reason for their abuse. In my opinion Islam is dangerous. I've stated the reasons above. it is not a religion of peace

Instead of discussing the actual issues I raised and discussing like adults, most people prefer to throw insults, or ridiculous arguments of 'well people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'..... because I'm a Catholic? Really?

Owning the libs? What does that even mean?

Catholics are not republicans (in the American sense). We are pro life and all about social justice. That's contrary to what both parties in the US stand for. They're either one or the other....supposedly..... I try to listen to many sources and come up with my own ideas and opinions. I disagree with a lot of what I read and hear on both sides. I'm open to thinking differently and having my mind changed but not by insults or purposeful aggression. A lot of hard men on this thread who would shit themselves before speaking like that to me in person.  It's possible to discuss things.

The stuff in bold, such shite. I suppose we could say catholism is not a religion of peace, its a religion of child rapists and cover up of child rapists of abusing kids, selling kids, throwing dead kids in a sewer. A religion of power and control. Its a threat to your kids. Stay clear. For someone in that religion to start throwing stones, well its mind blowing. Rossfan might not like it but all these religions are absolute dumb. People need to evolve I think, another couple of 100 years should do it.

gallsman

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity"

Ann Coulter, Christian.

maddog

Quote from: gallsman on November 01, 2018, 07:18:40 PM
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity"

Ann Coulter, Christian.

Hasn't that been tried before?

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: maddog on November 01, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

Ann Coulter, Christian.

Before? Aren't we still doing that today?

seafoid

Ann Coulter, Christian.

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

The other protester yelling at Flake was an immigrant, Ana Maria Archila.  Maybe you could wait a generation or two before screaming at us about how to run our country.

Guatemala prolly has a better healthcare system than the US. The gringos are in no position to patronise anyone

maddog

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 02, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

Ann Coulter, Christian.

Which was my point. Minus the conversion bit. Replace with install democracy.

Franko

Quote from: maddog on November 02, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 02, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

Ann Coulter, Christian.

Which was my point. Minus the conversion bit. Replace with install democracy.

Which was my point. Minus the conversion bit. Replace with install a democracy which we can manipulate to allow us to drain the country of it's natural resources and/or sell arms to it..

Bit of an edit to clarify your point.

Hardy

Quote from: seafoid on November 02, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

Ann Coulter, Christian.

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

The other protester yelling at Flake was an immigrant, Ana Maria Archila.  Maybe you could wait a generation or two before screaming at us about how to run our country.

Guatemala prolly has a better healthcare system than the US. The gringos are in no position to patronise anyone

Seafoid! Did you really type "prolly"?!

seafoid

Quote from: Hardy on November 02, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 02, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

Ann Coulter, Christian.

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

Seafoid! Did you really type "prolly"?!

I did,Hardy. For Seamus in case he accused Ann Coulter of being fake

Jim_Murphy_74

An effort to get the facts:  What do we know about the ethnicity of people involved in sexual offences against children?

As they state it's hard to be definitive as ethnicity is not always recorded.  It would appear though that there is a spike in numbers of Asians involved in "grooming gangs" in some of the data sets. (27% of perpetrators versus 8% of population)  However, for overall sexual offences and sexual offences against minors the perpetrator is most likely to be a white male.

As ever, there really isn't enough of data to justify any claims about one race, nationality or religion.  However there is enough of standalone statistics to throw a bit of mud.

Reality is for any victim of sexual assault in the UK, your abuser is likely to a white male: so beware them lads.

/Jim.