?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: T Fearon on September 08, 2017, 02:19:03 PM
Illdecide.I met Moussa Dembele by pure chance in Celtic Shop in Argyll Street on Wednesday.Top lad! Have also ordered Brendan's autobiography,if you do so before 14th September, you can get your name printed in supporters section!

When did you stop calling him Coco?

Targetman

Strong enough team out, hate that plastic pitch!

straightred

like the look of edouard - big strong lad who won't be pushed off it to easily

lenny

Quote from: straightred on September 08, 2017, 09:21:24 PM
like the look of edouard - big strong lad who won't be pushed off it to easily

me too, he looks very fast and two footed.

Targetman

Good win playing some great football especially in the first half, Edouard looks like he could be a good addition to the squad, strong and fast and a goal on his debut, Gordon's still prone to making a blunder, but roll on Tuesday night and hope we can keep it tight for as long as possible and you never know!!

Main Street

Roberts is back, what a truly skillful player he is and he's a joy to watch.

illdecide

Yeah they played well tonight particulary in the first half...a few ice baths annd rub downs and ready for Tuesday nite. PSG won 5-1 tonight but they were struggling until Metz got a man sent off (1-1 at that stage) then they ran riot. If Celtic had of got another centre half during the transfer window i'd have been hopeful of getting something from the game with the atmosphere and Celtic getting in their face.

Please don't play Bitton on Tuesday Brendan...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

straightred

Quote from: Targetman on September 08, 2017, 09:45:08 PM
Good win playing some great football especially in the first half, Edouard looks like he could be a good addition to the squad, strong and fast and a goal on his debut, Gordon's still prone to making a blunder, but roll on Tuesday night and hope we can keep it tight for as long as possible and you never know!!
on a whatsapp group one of the lads was trying to say that goal wasn't on Gordan? If he comes out for it he has to make it - we can't afford anything like that on Tuesday

illdecide

Booked for PSG game in Paris yesterday...it's going to be a long hard try for a ticket for this. Remember lads your old friend illdecide if you get a spare one ;). I have a few contacts at Celtic but i really hate going to them all the time and think it's a bit cheeky, if i were to email them how do i word it so that it's not forward and cheeky
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Itchy

Quote from: illdecide on September 08, 2017, 10:46:31 PM
Booked for PSG game in Paris yesterday...it's going to be a long hard try for a ticket for this. Remember lads your old friend illdecide if you get a spare one ;). I have a few contacts at Celtic but i really hate going to them all the time and think it's a bit cheeky, if i were to email them how do i word it so that it's not forward and cheeky

Give us a ticket ya doss ****?

Targetman

Quote from: straightred on September 08, 2017, 10:35:41 PM
on a whatsapp group one of the lads was trying to say that goal wasn't on Gordan? If he comes out for it he has to make it - we can't afford anything like that on Tuesday
If the keeper commits to coming for a cross he has to make it,Gordon missed it completely, he's liable to do this on occasions, no slip ups on Tuesday

stew

Quote from: Targetman on September 08, 2017, 11:16:55 PM
Quote from: straightred on September 08, 2017, 10:35:41 PM
If the keeper commits to coming for a cross he has to make it,Gordon missed it completely, he's liable to do this on occasions, no slip ups on Tuesday

I dont know what it is about Gordon but I will never see him as a true Celt, he has been a good servant but I just do not see him as a Celtic player whose heart is with the club.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Who's the young lad Hazard from Downpatrick,goalkeeper,who has just signed professional forms for Celtic,after moving up from the Academy?

JimStynes

Quote from: T Fearon on September 09, 2017, 10:36:03 PM
Who's the young lad Hazard from Downpatrick,goalkeeper,who has just signed professional forms for Celtic,after moving up from the Academy?

Think he was a good Gaelic Footballer as well! From Saul in County Down.

StGallsGAA

So how is this SFA thing going to pan out?  Is there any role for UEFA or are the bigots judge and jury?