Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Time Hurler

Was talking to a good pal on county hurling panel and he said there is definitely NOT any collective training being done by panel. They have all been given individual training plans until they are allowed to start collective training

Milltown Row2

Aye I dandered down to UUJ wasn't anything going on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CornerBackNo2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2021, 01:33:11 PM
Quote from: groundlie on January 15, 2021, 12:48:56 PM
I hate to be a spoil sport and  I have a lot of time for our current county hurling management but the way they are treating this current lockdown is shocking and downright disrespectful. I have heard the squad have been in the dub this week and are playing a game in Jordanstown tomorrow. We all want to be back to our national games and our clubs as soon as possible but this behaviour is careless and basically a two fingers up to all of us who are following the guidelines. This mixing households amoung young people is a huge part of the problem. Sharing cars, sharing equipment, bringing this dreaded and hateful virus home. We will all be back sooner if this madness stops. Wise up.

All of the posts are down at the Dub....somebody is spoofing
What time at? Might dander down

Tyrdub

Quote from: CornerBackNo2 on January 17, 2021, 02:21:32 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2021, 01:33:11 PM
Quote from: groundlie on January 15, 2021, 12:48:56 PM
I hate to be a spoil sport and  I have a lot of time for our current county hurling management but the way they are treating this current lockdown is shocking and downright disrespectful. I have heard the squad have been in the dub this week and are playing a game in Jordanstown tomorrow. We all want to be back to our national games and our clubs as soon as possible but this behaviour is careless and basically a two fingers up to all of us who are following the guidelines. This mixing households amoung young people is a huge part of the problem. Sharing cars, sharing equipment, bringing this dreaded and hateful virus home. We will all be back sooner if this madness stops. Wise up.

All of the posts are down at the Dub....somebody is spoofing
What time at? Might dander down

As someone who knows what's going on most days at the Dub, I can categorically deny that there is ANY collective training going on there. Some bullshitters about here

johnnycool

One of our hurling balls turns up on the shores of Rathlin.......

https://twitter.com/SR_on_Rathlin/status/1353770093533163520

How the feck did it end up there??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on January 26, 2021, 09:08:15 AM

Sure its just a good puck from Ballycastle! Magic probably trying to hit a spectacular one and the wind has caught it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

swiped after match usually

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 26, 2021, 09:49:56 AM

Sure its just a good puck from Ballycastle! Magic probably trying to hit a spectacular one and the wind has caught it

f**k, must have been some puck from the Leyland Road to the Atlantic...

imtommygunn

Sure did they not find a football in wales very recently too? It came from waterford I think?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 26, 2021, 10:41:15 AM
Sure did they not find a football in wales very recently too? It came from waterford I think?

They play football in Waterford?

imtommygunn

Na Glinntí Glasa

Bathshack senior hurling championship

Group 1
Loughgiel
Rossa
Ballycastle
St Endas

Group 2
Dunloy
St Johns
Cushendall
Tir Na nOg

Some decent games in store there for the senior games
hurl like f**k boi!

saffman

2nd v 3rd for Q/F still a thing this Year?

Obviously hard to tell but on paper how do people see the c'ship tables finishing up?

imtommygunn

Group 2 very interesting. Is it two through?  Group 1 you could probably pick the top two.

saffman

If its 2 through could probably guess group 1 being louguile & Rossa.
However if 3rd gets Q/F could st endas put it up to ballycastle?

Group 2 I'd imagine Dunloy to top with cushendall and the johnnies battling for 2/3rd