Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: WT4E on December 09, 2016, 11:19:49 AM
Quote from: rrhf on December 08, 2016, 04:08:53 PM
An all Ireland inter win would give them serious momentum though.   Pomeroy have an influx of new talent like trillick 3 years ago. I wouldn't rule them out next year, confidence is a big thing  in this game. They will take some big scalps. Instability in management needs to be sorted fast regardless of their all Ireland ambitions. They wouldn't want to follow their neighbours. Behind the big cups it all went tits up!

To be fair Pomeroy have one little downfall in the background that Trillick didn't have. They've been too fond of the Lettuce Inn in the past!

Trillick where always knocking in around Div 1 and Div 2 and then they added some very good youth players to players who had established Div 1 experience. Has anyone on the current Pomeroy team tasted top flight football?

I still think they will stay up but to suggest they will be comfortable doing so might be a stretch - depends how the fixtures fall.

Kildress men would also be partial to a nod bender around the millwheel would I not be right in saying??

At least you've Damien Kelly in as part of the management setup for next year, he'll stamp that carry on out  ;)

WT4E

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on December 09, 2016, 04:59:28 PM
Quote from: WT4E on December 09, 2016, 11:19:49 AM
Quote from: rrhf on December 08, 2016, 04:08:53 PM
An all Ireland inter win would give them serious momentum though.   Pomeroy have an influx of new talent like trillick 3 years ago. I wouldn't rule them out next year, confidence is a big thing  in this game. They will take some big scalps. Instability in management needs to be sorted fast regardless of their all Ireland ambitions. They wouldn't want to follow their neighbours. Behind the big cups it all went tits up!

To be fair Pomeroy have one little downfall in the background that Trillick didn't have. They've been too fond of the Lettuce Inn in the past!

Trillick where always knocking in around Div 1 and Div 2 and then they added some very good youth players to players who had established Div 1 experience. Has anyone on the current Pomeroy team tasted top flight football?

I still think they will stay up but to suggest they will be comfortable doing so might be a stretch - depends how the fixtures fall.

Kildress men would also be partial to a nod bender around the millwheel would I not be right in saying??

At least you've Damien Kelly in as part of the management setup for next year, he'll stamp that carry on out  ;)

I'm not judging - just observing! All the best to our good neighbours in Div 1!

Have Kildress sorted management? - hadn't heard. Maybe a good thing though - no where to hide now if a drinking ban on!!!! ;)

Tyrone Gaa

Any management teams appointed over the weekend??
Living the dream!!!

Jeremiah O

Unconquered and unconquerable

The Trap

DONT KEEP US IN SUSPENSE JEREMIAH

Jeremiah O

I thought it was common knowledge at this stage lad!!

Jeremiah O

Brian McGuigan,Paul Coney and Gavin Devlin.

The Trap

How could you have time to manage a county trying to win an All Ireland and a club trying to win an O'Neill Cup?

Club boi

Jeremiah O

My understanding is that last year's management were appointed on a 2/3 year term.But there has been a few changes in the committee room and it seems the new committee has looked and appointed an alternative management for the year ahead.

skeog

Ardboe not contenders for honours living on past glories.

tothetop03

Quote from: skeog on December 12, 2016, 06:07:53 PM
Ardboe not contenders for honours living on past glories.

They have a lot of good players all the same and should be doing better??

southtyronegael

is gavin devlin still part of the tyrone set up? heard it confirmed yest that marke harte and o donnell are away to ballinderry

Tyrone Gaa

Seems a decent management team Ardboe have in place,  I would hope from a county perspective that Gavin Devlin is only maybe a match day part of the team instead of focusing all his attention on the club.

Is Rouse then with Dungannon??
Living the dream!!!

Helpline

Cant see the Ardboe management lasting long; sure to be row in the camp before long..if not already!
The first half was even, the second half was even worse