HRH Price Charles official visit in May to ROI

Started by Shamrock Shore, April 21, 2015, 01:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

John Brutal will have to buy a new box of tissues as there will be a new wankfest next month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHsvb7k7_ho

Sweet Jebus - why can't the Brits lock this clown (i.e. Charles, not Brutal but then again) in the tower.

Rossfan

RTÉ NEWS presenter nearly crawling up some "Royal watching" English eejit's arse on the 1 o clock news. Nearly broke the car radio changing channel ( was out of reach of Shannonside at the time).
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ziggysego

Is there someone in Omagh today? Union Flags up on all Government buildings and a lot of PSNI about.
Testing Accessibility

lynchbhoy

undoubtedly it will be fantastic for tourism if he comes
just like Obama and the queens visits were ...though we are still waiting for this to kick off...

don't mind Charles...worst thing he ever did was treat his wife badly...hardly a hanging offence..... in some parts of the Irish midlands he would be lauded for that though :D

AZOffaly

Shamrock Shore

Lynchboy

Please elaborate about men and their wives in the Midlands. What are you alluding to?

foxcommander

FG should get their unionist TD Heather Humpries to organise the parades and the Union Jack bunting.

I for one welcome the shape shifting lizards on a state visit!
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

cuconnacht

Feck me,thank god someone blinked,tumbleweed ..pregnant pause..triggers at the ready and everythin,it was looking like a dangerous place to be .Id say it will all happening down enda s house,sure wasn't he there before ambush style visit,(pimms and poteen punch and all) a while back.

theticklemister

Ye know the worst thing about it.......

I was waiting on an important message today during work and bang my phone vibrated; I hurriedly looked at my phone and an RTE Instant message came up that

'Charlie is coming to Ireland'

OMG FFS RTE WTF

By the way Lynchboy ye are gonna be lynched around the midlands by the looks of it.

BennyCake

Quote from: ziggysego on April 21, 2015, 02:23:20 PM
Is there someone in Omagh today? Union Flags up on all Government buildings and a lot of PSNI about.

Probably Marty McGuinness doing a bit of shopping.

cuconnacht

Quote from: theticklemister on April 21, 2015, 04:30:36 PM
Ye know the worst thing about it.......

I was waiting on an important message today during work and bang my phone vibrated; I hurriedly looked at my phone and an RTE Instant message came up that

'Charlie is coming to Ireland'

OMG FFS RTE WTF

By the way Lynchboy ye are gonna be lynched around the midlands by the looks of it.

That was the important message,youve just been commanded home and been appointed minister for royal sandwich making.congrats.
                                                and yep,there sure gonna be a lynchin round here.

Rossfan

Quote from: theticklemister on April 21, 2015, 04:30:36 PM

I only blocked him but if the midlanders want to hang him..........
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

snoopdog

Joe Brolly

Rois

Queen's birthday today I believe, hence the flags.  There's one being flown on the top of a building I can see from my desk.  It's at least 13 storeys tall so you would need to be in a tall building to see it flying.  Why bother?!  Obviously someone is determined to stick the flag up there. 

theticklemister