The Interesting Northern Ireland Election Candidates Thread

Started by muppet, April 15, 2015, 11:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

That is Joanne's husband John on her right hand side.Was at those awards that night.Have seen her looking much better

ziggysego

Quote from: Nigel White on April 18, 2015, 11:24:57 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2015, 01:03:24 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 17, 2015, 07:41:46 PM
I know Joanne very well, and have worked with her on a few projects.Really genuine person.

Met her once. I was in an elevator with her and Basil McCrea. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Then Basil asked me what floor I wanted off at.
That seems to have been a pretty exciting event Zig. Had me on the edge of my seat reading it.  You could have filled it out a bit like including who got out of the lift first, you Basil or Jo Anne etc. I don't think it's right to just leave things hanging like this, we need to know the ending.

I left first
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

You left her alone in a lift with Basil Mc Crea? Shame on you

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

GJL

I would encourage anyone in the Fermanagh and South Tyrone that maybe could not be bothered voting to read this and do what ever they feel is right.

http://www.midulstermail.co.uk/news/local-news/sean-brown-and-francis-bradley-not-real-victims-says-tom-elliot-1-4143334

give her dixie

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 01, 2015, 09:50:19 AM
Quote from: give her dixie on April 30, 2015, 05:55:14 PM
Michelle playing the sectarian card in the run up to next weeks election....

http://fermanaghherald.com/2015/04/gildernew-warns-orange-order-getting-the-vote-out-for-elliott/

The old 'early and often' card!!!

It's beyond that at this stage. It's purely sectarian politics, nothing else. 

What Michelle failed to say was that they were running busses from Belfast to the polling stations across Fermanagh South Tyrone.

The Sinn Fein position is no different from the recent Israeli elections when Netanyahu proclaimed that the Arabs were coming
out droves and been bussed in to vote.

"The right-wing government is in danger. Arab voters are going en masse to the polls. Left-wing NGOs are bringing them on buses,"

This was another of their "Vote for us to keep them out" slogans used by both the main parties

This is a leaflet doing the rounds in North Belfast:

Sadly this is the extent of how they want us to vote. Never mind having any policies, just vote for us to keep themuns out.

The sadder thing is people still vote this way.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......