Best phone on the market

Started by An Fear Rua, December 18, 2007, 08:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

whats the best Mobile phone on the market these days?
N95, Sony etc?
Its Grim up North

magickingdom

for the past year had a nokia 6230, great battery life (2-3 days) and all round good phone. two weeks ago got the 'new' version (not called 6230 btw but dont know what its called) and its battery life is crap - 1 day. so thats no help! get an iphone ;)

stew

The RAZR 2. Brilliant phone altogether. Motorola make a great product.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Lecale2

What is an iphone? I've had a silver & black nokia for 3 years and it's going well but I probably need to change soon. Whenever they offer an upgrade each year I take a discount instead so I've ended up on a good price plan.

Should I be asking for an iphone in January?

Lecale2

What do they do that makes them so special?

Gold

sony errikson's r the best phones --altho i aint sure of the number--i/ll find out

the Cybershot 3.2 mega pixel camera one is very popular and very good
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Fishbat

Any of those meheegees actually phones? 

a Nokia from 5 years ago - as good as it gets - for the actual purpose of mobile phoning - reception class, no charging for a fortnight, no bullshit diaries or personal organisers etc... plus fits well in pocket - no slippy tit spide could rogue it......nor want it for that matter.

always stay a few years back from technology as spanking new products are invariably prototypes and gimmicks designed for gullible bollixes

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Gold on December 19, 2007, 01:23:54 AM
sony errikson's r the best phones --altho i aint sure of the number--i/ll find out

the Cybershot 3.2 mega pixel camera one is very popular and very good

I got that one, - K810i - I'm happy enough - though fingerprints on your phone are annoying.

The woman got the K850i - basically same phone, though unbelievable camera & a bit of a touch screen function.

fred

just got me a Sony Ericsson W880i. Steer clear unless u got fingers the size of a baby, buttons too small and very close together.

Gnevin

The Iphone is a useless peace of crap
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

BenDover

Got myself the Sony Ericsson K850i, the camera's unreal! The battery life seems to be pretty good too, not to mention the 2GB included. Plenty of music to keep me entertained

SeanSouth

Dont be getting an IPhone, £270 plus £40 per month tariff. Plus it does not have 3G,you would be better waiting a while until they develop it further.

blast05

Yeah, going to get the the Sony Ericsson K850i. The camera is on a par with most digital cameras on the market now and the cybershot is pretty neat. Nokia also have a 5 megapixel camera just out as well .... N95 or something i think
Also, the SE K800i i see is now pretty much free on pre pay in O2 - you get more free credit (over a fixed period i guess) than the phone costs.

Armagh Cúchulainns

got myself a sony ericson k550i after my nokia sumtin was robbed at uni. and am movin onto a k850i after xmas but will not go back to nokia.
Its all about the Hurling.

balladmaker