What's Santa bringing the weins?

Started by Norf Tyrone, December 14, 2007, 11:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Seeing as in the 'top 3 moments of 2007AD' thread we had a lot of new parents...
...what are the wee ones getting from santa?

The wee fella (Age 3) is Lightning McQueen mad, so he has asked for 'Lightning' stuff and Rory the Racing Car stuff. He also wants a new Chelsea jersey, but his mother won't believe me that that's what he asked for.

The neices and nephews are getting Wii's, and a PSP. Me thinks I'll be in there house on Christmas morning  ;D

BTW...if anyone's interested in wee stocking fillers, this crowd are very good. I got a wee box for each of the nieces and nephews last year, and it went a storm. It'll only cost me £20 odd.

http://www.longrock.me.uk/A-E.htm
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

pintsofguinness

My nephew was looking, and I quote;
"a pirate ship and another pirate ship and pirates for the pirate ship and a fish and water to catch the fish".

I don't know if he's getting the water and the fish.  What's the story with pirates this year?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

they have asked for. Wii and three games, DS lite and games, Bratz stuff, other games, set of golf clubs and stuff, and then theres the wee surprises and the other stuff on the letters, Oh then theres the biggest one, vouchers and all that..

any one any good for a tap?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gerry

ps3, ipod, mobile. it gets dearer ever year, thank god were not polish as they have two, one at he start of December and one on 25th. why you think they all have two jobs
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Puckoon

Quote from: gerry on December 16, 2007, 02:15:55 AM
ps3, ipod, mobile. it gets dearer ever year, thank god were not polish as they have two, one at he start of December and one on 25th. why you think they all have two jobs

The hungarians have the same, Mrs Puck gives gifts on the 6th Dec from St Nicholas, and then on christmas too.

Quote from: Square Ball on December 15, 2007, 01:46:27 PM
they have asked for. Wii and three games, DS lite and games, Bratz stuff, other games, set of golf clubs and stuff, and then theres the wee surprises and the other stuff on the letters, Oh then theres the biggest one, vouchers and all that..

any one any good for a tap?

Square ball I dont even know what half that stuff is!

pintsofguinness

For how many children?

QuoteSquare ball I dont even know what half that stuff is!
Oh get with it puckoon.

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 16, 2007, 02:24:28 AM
For how many children?

QuoteSquare ball I dont even know what half that stuff is!
Oh get with it puckoon.

Good morning grumpy, isnt insomnia a bitch! :D :D :D

or maybe you are just back from the pub

pintsofguinness

Naw no pub tonight, went to bed an hour go and can't sleep, back up. 
I'll see if blowing the heads of a few zombies on Resident Evil helps. 

gerry

QuoteFor how many children?

2, ipod and phone for 12 year, ps3 for son he has had a ps2 for years hopefully he get the same use from this
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Gold

there an awful lot of talk about Thomas the tank engine in our house
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Tyrones own

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 15, 2007, 01:10:19 PM
"a pirate ship and another pirate ship and pirates for the pirate ship and a fish and water to catch the fish".

I don't know if he's getting the water and the fish.  What's the story with pirates this year?

I was in Toys R Us the other day Pints and they had a bunch of pirate ships, Johnny Depp figures
and other bits and pieces from the movie, so they must still me moving it.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Seany

All the Silverbridge ones will be hanging round toyshops at the Pirates shelf checking out to see if they can finally unmask Pints.

The Gs Man

Total contrast between my wee lad (1) and wee girl (4).........he's getting a drum kit, work-bench, football nets and a Spurs kit....she's getting a barbie bike, dolls-house, pram and a chocolate coin maker.  Should be class on Christmas morning with the drum kit being battered like the hammers of f**k.  He's a complete psycho.
Keep 'er lit

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 16, 2007, 03:34:29 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 15, 2007, 01:10:19 PM

I was in Toys R Us the other day Pints and they had a bunch of pirate ships, Johnny Depp figures
and other bits and pieces from the movie, so they must still me moving it.

Ta, I must see can I pick up something like that if santy isn't bringing it already.

Quote from: Seany on December 16, 2007, 06:00:24 PM
All the Silverbridge ones will be hanging round toyshops at the Pirates shelf checking out to see if they can finally unmask Pints.
Why?  Sure they just need to ask and I'll tell them.

Square Ball

Quote from: The Gs Man on December 16, 2007, 06:15:11 PM
Total contrast between my wee lad (1) and wee girl (4).........he's getting a drum kit, work-bench, football nets and a Spurs kit....she's getting a barbie bike, dolls-house, pram and a chocolate coin maker.  Should be class on Christmas morning with the drum kit being battered like the hammers of f**k.  He's a complete psycho.

and come the early hours of St Stephens day when you have a hangover and the child is blattering away you will be wondering , why Oh why did Sants bring that, and you will be trying to get him to play with Barbie for a few hours
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid