Should not have to. GAA HQ should already have called a replay
106 (67.5%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Voting closed: January 26, 2023, 11:37:12 AM

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 31, 2023, 09:05:40 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 31, 2023, 08:56:34 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 31, 2023, 06:46:35 PM
If Glen win it through KC refusing to play the replay will it have a big Asterisk or a small one beside it? Would they celebrate it?
What do you think.

Personally I don't care, we've won it already on the pitch ;)

Lol - you asked the question

;D ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on January 31, 2023, 09:07:15 PM
If Glen win it through KC refusing to play the replay will it have a big Asterisk or a small one beside it? Would they celebrate it?
What do you think.

Lol - you asked the question

;D ;D ;D

I'm gauging opinion... plenty of interviewers ask questions but don't need to give answers. I personally don't care as I'm neither from Glen or KC

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walter Cronc

What do you think.

Should be an asterix beside that for playing a Clare team  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 31, 2023, 09:10:52 PM
What do you think.

Should be an asterix beside that for playing a Clare team  ;D

Beat a decent Derry team along the way  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

What sort of fine would hurt KC ?

Armagh18

Quote from: seafoid on January 31, 2023, 09:15:02 PM
What sort of fine would hurt KC ?
Have to be 8 figures for them boys to even notice ;)

blanketattack

If KC refuse to play the replay, Dublin clubs should be banned from the 2023 Provincial Club Championship and Dublin footballers should be kicked out of the 2023 Championship.

Wildweasel74

Then what was 6 months of senior club fball for if they don't replay the game. Crokes will play when push comes to a shove. Didn't bring Walsh in for nothing, and a fair bit of expense in the bck ground for both teams. A null and void does either team no good. The longer the delay, the more off the pace the teams will be. GAA should called Replay last week with the game last wkend. Hoped it all blow over.

SHEEDY

Quote from: blanketattack on January 31, 2023, 09:44:19 PM
If KC refuse to play the replay, Dublin clubs should be banned from the 2023 Provincial Club Championship and Dublin footballers should be kicked out of the 2023 Championship.
go for a lie down, enough internet for one day 🙄
nil satis nisi optimum

Champion The Wonder Horse

Am I the only south Derry man who shares the same opinion as Malachy O'Rourke and Peter Canavan?
Won and lost on the pitch.

Ulster Frank

Quote from: blanketattack on January 31, 2023, 09:44:19 PM

🤣🤣🤣

Main Street

The absolute correct legal decision was made, anyone who doesn't see that has little understanding of rules of the game.  I am content with that CCC decision, I would have been absolutely shocked at their ineptitude had they decided otherwise.  All 'scenario' counter arguments are nonsensical.

Personally I didn't understand the purpose of Glenn's objection,  I doubt if they really thought it through and  I doubt if there were full consultations with the manager and players before making the objection.
There is one possible outcome, the final will not be replayed, the final proper declared null and void, Crokes are stripped of their victory.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Anyone else getting annoyed by the misspelling of Glen / An Gleann?

Gold

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on January 31, 2023, 10:15:53 PM
Am I the only south Derry man who shares the same opinion as Malachy O'Rourke and Peter Canavan?
Won and lost on the pitch.

The ref fcuked it. Penalty given for a non foul outside the box when Glen had the game won. End of.
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."