NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

Quote from: ballinaman on February 25, 2023, 07:40:38 PM
Of all the ghost stories we can scare our kids with ...the 2021 final is currently the horrifying finale.

That's the won that is a horror show from start to finish, with no redeeming moments of hope!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

CK_Redhand

Looking at tyrone bench 3 forwards. 2 are age ~20 and one is ~32.

Blowitupref

Mayos first score of the 2nd half a 3rd goal. Not sure what happen to the Tyrone defence there. 3-5 to 0-6 43 minutes on the clock.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

trailer

Tyrone are a basket case. No options.

CK_Redhand

Mayo 8 points up and their fans are booing every referee decision that goes against them. I used to like them as perennial underdogs

rodney trotter

Mcshane hasn't looked the same player since the injury against Galway in 2020.

tyroneman

Hard to beleieve there is no out and out scoring forward (other than McCurry) in Tyrone could do a job for the county

Wildweasel74

That booing crap detestable in  Gaelic fball, Mayo still miss easy enough scores. Tyrone have gone bck at the rate of knots, In hindsight how did they ever win a All-Ireland. Still if they get a goal here, they still have half a chance. That lad Carney some player.

thewobbler

Jack Carney doing a mountain of work and constantly involved tonight. There's one hell of a player there if he can do that regularly.

clarshack

You could drive a bus through the Tyrone defence. Absolutely shocking.

tyroneman

Embarrassing, tactically clueless, positinally clueless, no leadership.....div 2 here we come

ClubScene13

Quote from: ClubScene13 on February 20, 2023, 01:01:37 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 20, 2023, 12:11:22 PM
Over 6000 at Tuam Shtadium. That would have been hard to credit 3 years ago.

I was one of them, we are shite. I speak with Tyrone people day in day out, 80% of us know that we're shite. Insane to me that these boys have AI medals, and fair play to the entire set up for doing so, players and management. 18 months of dross, with no one really to come into the side. Ket boys.

Must be 90% now. A bad outfit.

bennydorano

Tyrone have no identity, most teams have a style of play, might be hybrid  but identifiable, Tyrone don't. Said this time last year something was wrong in that camp, it's obviously still the same this year.

redzone

6 missing from the team that started  the all Ireland and evenmore than that from the wider panel have left. The team is definitely in transition. Added to that that Mattie and Harte are coming to an end it's going to be hard this year.

Cunny Funt

Tyrone no longer hard to score against and beat. A real stroll that was for Mayo who are looking on course for another final appearance.