Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

JimStynes

I'll do 11am and that's my final offer. Some job getting done and dusted early.

toby47

Cargin v St Galls stopped because of a bad injury. Hopefully the fella is OK

EOC1923

Quote from: toby47 on March 12, 2023, 12:46:04 PM
Cargin v St Galls stopped because of a bad injury. Hopefully the fella is OK
Wishing the young lad from St Galls well, horrible to see, could hear the crack. Never nice.
Not pretty football in early March, never mind at 10am in the morning, on a lighter note
how will the Downeys take to Antrim Div 2 football in 2024 that's the big question 🤣

Mickey Linden

Wishing the young lad from St galls all the best with what sounds like a bad injury.
Any odds for championship yet? Hard not to be taken by pg1 start to the season. They will be hard to beat this year and are most likely favourites at this stage

EOC1923

Yes lump on them, put the mortgage on it

country bumpkin

Quote from: Mickey Linden on March 12, 2023, 07:33:45 PM
Wishing the young lad from St galls all the best with what sounds like a bad injury.
Any odds for championship yet? Hard not to be taken by pg1 start to the season. They will be hard to beat this year and are most likely favourites at this stage

Saw the x-ray pic ......really bad....
Feel for the young lad.....scored a good goal....
Hope he soon returns to the Blue ......

country bumpkin

Quote from: EOC1923 on March 12, 2023, 07:40:49 PM
Yes lump on them, put the mortgage on it

Indeed the Bannsiders look the real deal.......

Milltown Row2

Serious double fracture, hopefully for him he comes through this without much long term problems.

Looks clean enough break so hope that makes it better
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 12, 2023, 09:20:41 PM
Serious double fracture, hopefully for him he comes through this without much long term problems.

Hope he makes a quick return .....looks a good'n..

Really bad luck for the young man..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on March 12, 2023, 09:24:11 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 12, 2023, 09:20:41 PM

Hope he makes a quick return .....looks a good'n..

Really bad luck for the young man..

Have managed these young lads (him and his brothers)  from a very early and the work ethic and commitment is brilliant.

Cracking hurler too, so double blow for club
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Old Time Hurler

I thought County men aren't allowed to play league? M Byrne seems to have played for Rossa today according to SG. Any other clubs play their county men

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Old Time Hurler on March 12, 2023, 11:42:07 PM
I thought County men aren't allowed to play league? M Byrne seems to have played for Rossa today according to SG. Any other clubs play their county men

No outfield players were  allowed to play

ck

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 13, 2023, 07:27:55 AM

No outfield players were  allowed to play

Paddy McBride played for the Jonnies

realisticsaff

Dowling
Sean og Oneill
Decky Lynch
Paddy McCormick
Mick Byrne
The Aldergrove Lads

Clearly the subs could play