Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Hand Man

I really hope that's true, and more importantly, that the kid is ok.

toby47

Quote from: Red Hand Man on September 26, 2017, 04:11:13 PM
I really hope that's true, and more importantly, that the kid is ok.

Agree - absolute thug. A vile act on a defenceless young lad standing with his hands by his side. Any reports on how the fella is doing?

take_yer_points

Saw it as well, shocking. Hope he's ok. Heard he's in a high dependency unit

Wee Roddy

Thankfully he will be ok. He is undergoing scans but hopefully they are precautionary

tothetop03

Just seen this on social media... unreal scary stuff.... Dont know who the lad is i am sure i will hear...God help him i hope he is ok...

SkillfulBill

Just watched it I hope the courts do their job that bouncers needs put away no excuse for an assault of that nature. I hope the lad is ok.

southtyronegael

just watched that. dirty city thug. love to take the f**ker up to the hills of tyrone for a few days.

GJL

Onthe40

LeoMc

With Killyclogher, Dromore, Clonoe and Pomeroy in the same quarter of the draw there won't have been too many predicted Pomeroy would  come through.
The semi-final Harte and ODonnell feared!

Red Hand Man

redhandofgod

Marty begley and Brian mcguckin they got rid of Doherty and sheridan

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 24, 2017, 02:43:06 AM
Quote from: Tyroneforsam on September 23, 2017, 10:50:17 PM
Really disappointed not to have closed that game out this evening unfortunately our inexperience cost us in the end. 3 points up with two minutes of normal time temaining we really should have been more cynical. I've no doubt had clonoe been in our position they definitely would have closed it out by any means. People may say we've missed the boat but I don't buy that. I think we've now shown that we're a decent side and have every chance the next day out.

Nope, you've missed the boat. Clonoe by 7 next day out

We missed no boat, we steered the f&@kin boat! Up the plunketts.

Bondanglar1

Really disappointed not to have closed that game out this evening unfortunately our inexperience cost us in the end. 3 points up with two minutes of normal time temaining we really should have been more cynical. I've no doubt had clonoe been in our position they definitely would have closed it out by any means. People may say we've missed the boat but I don't buy that. I think we've now shown that we're a decent side and have every chance the next day out.

Missed the boat did we.... get beat by 7 will we...... doubt not 🙂

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Bondanglar1 on September 26, 2017, 11:14:55 PM

Missed the boat did we.... get beat by 7 will we...... doubt not 🙂

Fair play, didn't expect that. Can they raise it again for next game, that is the big question now. If they can't, then tonight's win will soon be forgotten