Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Finally the dopey **** does the right thing.

More thoughts later.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: Eire90 on May 12, 2023, 07:48:54 PM
willl protestors still be showing up

Why would they now? This had nothing to do with anyone else involved in the game now.

Mourne Red

Quote from: trailer on May 12, 2023, 08:00:01 PM
Finally the dopey **** does the right thing.

More thoughts later.

I agree with Trailer, ego thought he could ride it out - Derry Co Board are pathetic btw.

Now we can focus about on the football.

oliverkelly

Strange an innocent man relieved himself like this😂😂. Why now and not a day or two ago. Has done Derry no favours

Wildweasel74

Why focus on the fball MR, a no.of posters been ranted away for 40pgs, fball not mentioned once. don't let a minor detail of a fball match stop you's now.

tonto1888

I have my thoughts on the guilt/innocence of RG but will keep them to myself. He has done the right thing though, albeit belatedly.
Still think Derry win.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 12, 2023, 08:18:57 PM
Why focus on the fball MR, a no.of posters been ranted away for 40pgs, fball not mentioned once. don't let a minor detail of a fball match stop you's now.

Because him and the Derry Co Board  made a sideshow of this since the allegations came out.. If you really want to get into it, why didn't Derry suspend him last year when he was under investigation? Up there obviously football more important than anything else

oliverkelly

Quote from: Mourne Red on May 12, 2023, 08:33:09 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 12, 2023, 08:18:57 PM

Because him and the Derry Co Board  made a sideshow of this since the allegations came out.. If you really want to get into it, why did Derry suspend him last year when he was under investigation? Up there obviously football more important than anything else
Disgrace attitude to have but doesn't surprise me, seen them against us in league last year. No fans worst followed away side we faced and Gallagher and the players acting like scum. When the manager does what he does on the line and allegedly at home too it's hard blame players