Cian Hernon - Bearna
Matthew Barrett - Mountbellew Moylough
John Maher - Salthill Knocknacarra
Paul Kelly - Moycullen
Gerard Davoren - Moycullen
Ryan Monaghan - Oughterard
Nathan Grainger - Claregalway
Robert Finnerty - Salthill Knocknacarra
On top of seeing Robs name in there which hopefully indicates the injury wasn't too serious - the most interesting thing for me is the inclusion of Cian Hernon on the bench.
He was a really good wing back for the minors a few years back and played at midfield for the u20s in the AI win in 2020.
He has barely played even club football since.
Interesting to see how he develops now.

oliverkelly

Quote from: Goldengreen on February 15, 2023, 05:01:17 PM
Word is filtering out that Patrick McBrearty could be out for the season after the injury he picked up against Tyrone.
Decent player but if Donegal relying on him they are fucked from get go. Overrated savagely. Wouldn't lace Murphy's boots and as good of forward in each of the other d1 teams

Wildweasel74

G McBearty a very good player, slowed down with age and weight. Sure there many a player wouldn't lace Murphy boots.

oliverkelly

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 17, 2023, 11:07:30 PM
G McBearty a very good player, slowed down with age and weight. Sure there many a player wouldn't lace Murphy boots.
Very few will and I might seem harsh but never fell for the talk about McBrearty. Top baller no question but no better than 50 others in country. While top drawer not near top players in country and never was. Great man on the loop of the D but only does it seldom nowadays.my point been people talk of Donegal and say oh McBrearty this and that. I'd have two or three Armagh forwards,Monaghan, Mayo Galway list goes on forwards ahead of him, and if Donegal relying on him might as well pack it in

joemamas

Still hate to see a guy being injured and out for the season, no matter what county he is from.

Armagh18

Quote from: joemamas on February 18, 2023, 12:39:43 AM
Still hate to see a guy being injured and out for the season, no matter what county he is from.
Yep. Always a dangerous forward- don't think he ever got back to the heights he was at a few years ago, had a bad injury as far as i remember, but still a real quality left foot. Wish him a full and speedy recovery.

naka

Always thought he was a good forward
Remember him roasting Armagh in the athletic grounds
Definitely if true I wish him a speedy recovery

Wildweasel74

What Mayo forward u got in front of him out of interest

Itchy

Quote from: oliverkelly on February 17, 2023, 11:40:12 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 17, 2023, 11:07:30 PM
Very few will and I might seem harsh but never fell for the talk about McBrearty. Top baller no question but no better than 50 others in country. While top drawer not near top players in country and never was. Great man on the loop of the D but only does it seldom nowadays.my point been people talk of Donegal and say oh McBrearty this and that. I'd have two or three Armagh forwards,Monaghan, Mayo Galway list goes on forwards ahead of him, and if Donegal relying on him might as well pack it in

Jesus I wouldn't agree with that at all. Give my left ball to have him in a Cavan jersey

Blowitupref

One change for Jack Carney for Bob Tuohy. Paddy Durcan added to the bench late on.  Kerry starting as selected. Windy night in Castlebar.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

pbat

Mayo jersey looks like they've forgot to take there bibs off

thewobbler

Quote from: pbat on February 18, 2023, 07:31:37 PM
Mayo jersey looks like they've forgot to take there bibs off

Was just gonna say the same.

It's truly vile.

Blowitupref

Some finish by O'Donoghue on that goal. Perfect start for Mayo 5 ahead after 10 mins.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

Morley lucky he's a sweeper, cause I think if he had mark men hw be shown up.

thewobbler

Nice finish.

But it's virtually impossible to be a defender when forwards bearing down on goal are allowed 8 steps.