The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

Quote from: Minus15 on April 16, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
Without having read that many contributions on the subject, did Everton not reject the opportunity to ban The Sun over Hillsborough lately? And now they do because of this?

I would have thought that Hillsborough would be more of a factor than this. For that reason, I wouldn't be patting Everton on the back too much. Not too little too late but more like about time and should have already happened in my eyes.

I could be off the mark here as I am not really that up to speed but Everton would be fond of a touch of moral publicity when it suits them.
when do you think liverpool banned the sun from its ground?? after hillsborough? during the justice campaign? after the unlawful killings verdicts? or was it just in february of this year? some 28 years later. when you find the answer maybe you should be asking questions of liverpool fc as to why it took them so long to ban the sun from its grounds.
nil satis nisi optimum

Minus15

My  question is simply why now and not a couple of months ago? What was the logic for not doing it then?

If you explain that to me I will gladly stand corrected. I am no fan of Everton I will admit but I am not blindly going to avoid facts if they exist.

Like I said I haven't read everything about it so maybe someone can enlighten me?

Minder

Looks like Lucas as centre back  :-[
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minus15

Didn't consider that but I would have thought more likely a return to a back 4. Firmino and Coutinho in the pockets behind Origi

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Quote from: laoislad on April 16, 2017, 03:23:13 PM
That's the job. Huge 3 points.

Hard work but good result. Mignolet big save again when needed. Moreno. .WTF?

The Stallion

Lol at big 3 points. It's a procession to a top 4 place against weak opposition, yet so many of my fellow Liverpool supporters are determined to make it into a heroic odyssey battling against deadly opponemts.

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on April 16, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

Yeah Mignolet made a important save again.
That was a massive 3 points. Not the best performance but it doesn't matter. 6 points from Stoke and West Brom away is a great return.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Aaron Boone on April 15, 2017, 10:32:13 PM
I put a fiver on West Brom tonight just as the bookies were closing. They had to stop their cash counting for a second and weren't best pleased. It's gonna be one-of those days for LFC.

Ah, the Bookie seen the easy money coming. Could not turn down handy money by closing up early on a Bank Holiday weekend.  ;D

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on April 16, 2017, 03:32:57 PM
Quote from: TabClear on April 16, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

Yeah Mignolet made a important save again.
That was a massive 3 points. Not the best performance but it doesn't matter. 6 points from Stoke and West Brom away is a great return.

Agreed

supersub

A massive 3 points. Huge. A heroic display. Klopp in.

trileacman

Quote from: supersub on April 17, 2017, 09:17:29 AM
A massive 3 points. Huge. A heroic display. Klopp in.

+1. A majestic performance. Shows real character. Klopps winning ugly now too.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

The Stallion

He's been winning and losing ugly all season to be fair.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: The Stallion on April 17, 2017, 06:04:35 PM
He's been winning and losing ugly all season to be fair.
The bare statistics of scoring 69 goals and conceding 40 would suggest otherwise.

The Stallion

The evidence of watching Liverpool play is enough for me thanks. And please don't quote me, it enrages the more delicate folk on here who can't cope with people who disagree with them.