The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Gmac on February 16, 2021, 02:40:24 PM
J70 will you be joining in in the new performance street art the mayor is  starting with his open culture initiative ? You guys are blessed with him and cuomo .

Never heard of it.

Let me guess - its all over Fox News.

omochain

Just watching President Biden's town hall. What a huge upgrade on the "former guy". He was Empathetic and knowledgeable. He answered the questions competently relying on science and fact based truth to support his positions. What a refreshing change from the "former guy". Not bad for a "sleepy" old dude.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: J70 on February 16, 2021, 04:25:27 PM
J70 will you be joining in in the new performance street art the mayor is  starting with his open culture initiative ? You guys are blessed with him and cuomo .

Never heard of it.

Conservatives get outraged about the weirdest sh1t.

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 17, 2021, 06:23:49 AM
Quote from: J70 on February 16, 2021, 04:25:27 PM

Never heard of it.

Conservatives get outraged about the weirdest sh1t.

I looked it up, and I actually had seen this story in passing last week, but it seemed so inconsequential and harmless to me that I moved on and forgot about it straight away.

I guess I must be missing something.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/08/ny-to-host-pop-up-shows-to-boost-arts-industry-amid-covid/

Gmac

Quote from: omochain on February 17, 2021, 02:49:12 AM
Just watching President Biden's town hall. What a huge upgrade on the "former guy". He was Empathetic and knowledgeable. He answered the questions competently relying on science and fact based truth to support his positions. What a refreshing change from the "former guy". Not bad for a "sleepy" old dude.
softball after softball did anyone ask
Why is he not taking the calls with Trudeau and macron letting Harris do it instead
Why is he releasing illegal immigrants into the country who are not tested for the virus.
Why is he signing executive orders like a king .
Why is he in bed at 9pm ( know the answer)
Why is he burning an open fire if he's so worried about climate change .
Why can't he get the vaccine out more quickly.
Judging by what's happening in Texas and happens every year in California how can we go completely green without storage capacity or diversity of sources.
I'm sure he said a few here's the deal and you went to bed happy ,enjoy .

Rossfan

Your disgusting useless ****** of a candidate lost.
Get over it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on February 17, 2021, 03:59:48 PM
Why is he not taking the calls with Trudeau and macron letting Harris do it instead
Why is he releasing illegal immigrants into the country who are not tested for the virus.
Judging by what's happening in Texas and happens every year in California how can we go completely green without storage capacity or diversity of sources.

You need to get those Murdoch media worms out of your head. I highly recommend a good tr**p up the PG&E trail at Rancho San Antonio. You will get a constant reminder about the inadequacy of Energy companies but be compensated by some Great Views of Silicon Valley and The Bay

Gmac

Quote from: omochain on February 17, 2021, 04:29:25 PM

You need to get those Murdoch media worms out of your head. I highly recommend a good tr**p up the PG&E trail at Rancho San Antonio. You will get a constant reminder about the inadequacy of Energy companies but be compensated by some Great Views of Silicon Valley and The Bay
his state media will cover for him as long as they can as for hikes it's 8-30'and Gavin needs his taxes so back to work .

dec

Readout of President Joe Biden Call with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/01/22/readout-of-president-joe-biden-call-with-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-of-canada/

Gmac

Quote from: dec on February 17, 2021, 04:35:37 PM

Readout of President Joe Biden Call with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/01/22/readout-of-president-joe-biden-call-with-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-of-canada/
any transcript from feb 2 call ?

dec

Quote from: Gmac on February 17, 2021, 04:39:15 PM

https://ca.usembassy.gov/readout-of-vice-president-kamala-harris-call-with-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-of-canada/

Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris Call with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada

Gmac

Quote from: dec on February 17, 2021, 04:43:43 PM

https://ca.usembassy.gov/readout-of-vice-president-kamala-harris-call-with-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-of-canada/

Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris Call with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada
is joe not up to taking these calls ?
Or is he as most suspected a figure head

dec

Quote from: Gmac on February 17, 2021, 04:47:27 PM
Quote from: dec on February 17, 2021, 04:43:43 PM

is joe not up to taking these calls ?
Or is he as most suspected a figure head

Did you miss the readout of the call between Biden and Trudeau, I included the link above?

Louther

Did Joe really use his magic snow globe to hit Texas hard with snow and freezing temperatures?

Gmac

Great to see everyone running to IRISH joe Biden's defense