BIRDS

Started by bingobus, April 20, 2009, 04:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: AFS on April 20, 2009, 08:48:33 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 20, 2009, 07:45:00 PM
Where are you going with this AFS?

I'm interested.

Some birds are very territorial. Could be a fella trying to scare off his reflection in the wing mirror. Birds are stupid b**tards.

Never a truer sentence spoken, I knew you'd make sense at the end of it.

bingobus

Quote from: AFS on April 20, 2009, 06:49:46 PM
Was most of the shit down the side of the car or close to the wing mirrors?

Not only on side -  on roof, back window, front window and side. My car is silver, wifes is black. Both got it.

maco

I heard once that birds will crap when they see their reflection. Maybe a flock of them were flying low over your cars, loads of them seen their reflection in the black car and dropped one! Just a thought - could be a shit theory though!!!

scud

Quote from: maco on April 21, 2009, 11:14:49 AM
I heard once that birds will crap when they see their reflection. Maybe a flock of them were flying low over your cars, loads of them seen their reflection in the black car and dropped one! Just a thought - could be a shit theory though!!!

Indeed it could.........  ;)

downgirl

You could do what Peter Griffin did!!!  :D

mrsandman

Quote from: downgirl on April 21, 2009, 02:01:45 PM

Has everybody heard?  :D
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

fitzroyalty

when a bird gets into the house its a 'mare! get got down the chimney once and shat all over the good room!!so count urself lucky its only ur car and u got someone else to clean it!

downgirl

Quote from: mrsandman on April 21, 2009, 02:21:23 PM

LOL....have seen all of series 7 online already!!!

mrsandman

Quote from: downgirl on April 21, 2009, 03:16:49 PM
Quote from: mrsandman on April 21, 2009, 02:21:23 PM

LOL....have seen all of series 7 online already!!!

Fcuk, your going well, ive only seen that one...

Puckoon

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 21, 2009, 02:30:44 PM
when a bird gets into the house its a 'mare! get got down the chimney once and shat all over the good room!!so count urself lucky its only ur car and u got someone else to clean it!

So people still have good rooms then? I never got that idea myself.

downgirl

mrsandman

Olly

My house is getting attacked every morning by a magpie. It has already ram-raided four windows and seems to be eyeing up my cat and has already been caught trailing mice as bait. Any tips?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

quit yo jibbajabba

Let it into house. Burn house. Youre welcome

omochain

You need to start an eradication campaign. Back in the middle of the last century in Keady, Bro Adrian ran a very cost effective and successful campaign. You got 6 pence for each magpie egg. It must have been sanctioned by Rome or the De La Salle brothers would not have approved it. So I guess you would have canon law on your side.