Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would ye whist

Snide remarks?? Which remark was snide?

Who said you were 'making stuff up'?

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2024, 11:03:44 PM
Quote from: Would ye whist on March 22, 2024, 10:25:22 PMAngry little man, I hope you find the peace you need

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2024, 08:32:38 PM
Quote from: Would ye whist on March 22, 2024, 08:11:20 PMI merely stated I did not think from what I have seen when he is walking across the pitch etc that he could not ref a Div 1 game but somehow I made a personal attack. I for one know that I am a similar age and not in great mobile health and I would not take it as an insult that I'm not fit enough to do a Div 1 game.

You are happy to be known when it suits you as I have seen you running to the mods before when named

As for a typo, my Christ that's some typo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2024, 08:04:00 PM
Quote from: Would ye whist on March 22, 2024, 07:53:11 PMI ask a civil question and you turn into the nasty little troll that you are, as I said before every now and then your mask slips

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2024, 07:12:26 PM
Quote from: Would ye whist on March 22, 2024, 06:35:10 PMWhat are you talking about?? I asked a question and pointed out that (a) from my observations he does not appear that he would be reffing (nothing personal nor an attack) and b. I never seen him refer before.....

To appease you however, I will ask. Should Ballymena and Creggan be expecting Anthony to be reffing their game tomorrow or is it someone else?

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2024, 06:04:48 PM
Quote from: Would ye whist on March 22, 2024, 03:00:43 PMIs Anthony McCague not the chap who stands by the side of the pitch during championship games with an earpiece in? I see he is down to ref Ballymena v Creggan, I didn't think by that man he would be fit for it and has he even reffed before?

Sniping behind the computer... you're some lad ;D

Get your photo up so we can have a laugh

Go to the game tomorrow and let me know afterwards

Civil? You need to work out what's civil and what's sniping at someone's fitness and ability before having a go at me ya header..

Mask slip? I don't hide, you do. At least I've the fortitude to not hide, your are definitely lacking in that department.

Lets see if the person that organisines the appointments on the system has made a typo before running your mouth of

Named? Its the fundamental part of the board, if some dumb shit whats a ban because he can't help himself that's on him, only a complete fool does that, and for your knowledge I've never named myself here ;D 

If you have a problem with someone pulling you up on your snide remarks I'm grand with that.

Making up stuff? Well that's on you unfit old man ;)

paddyjohn

Milltown Row2

Do you honestly think that this person who you think it is, is actually doing this match?

Then you question his fitness and ability and think it's not being snide?

Wise up!

Go to the match and tell me later how he done

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Would ye whist

Honestly I don't know, I for one assumed if his name was down against the game he was down to do it, if not why would his name be down? A reasonable assumption I believe

I wasn't being snide I was merely pointing out I would be surprised for my observations. It seems you really are an angry twisted wee man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2024, 09:07:59 AMDo you honestly think that this person who you think it is, is actually doing this match?

Wise up!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on March 23, 2024, 09:24:51 AMHonestly I don't know, I for one assumed if his name was down against the game he was down to do it, if not why would his name be down? A reasonable assumption I believe

I wasn't being snide I was merely pointing out I would be surprised for my observations. It seems you really are an angry twisted wee man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2024, 09:07:59 AMDo you honestly think that this person who you think it is, is actually doing this match?

Wise up!

And you're an old grumpy git?

Let's just say, you're wrong on at least two fronts
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Would ye whist

I maybe old and grumpy, not sure about git.

Simple question do you know who is reffing that game today? I don't get all the cloak and dagger stuff, however it seems to have gotten you very defensive

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2024, 10:10:23 AM
Quote from: Would ye whist on March 23, 2024, 09:24:51 AMHonestly I don't know, I for one assumed if his name was down against the game he was down to do it, if not why would his name be down? A reasonable assumption I believe

Wise up!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on March 23, 2024, 10:17:24 AMI maybe old and grumpy, not sure about git.

Simple question do you know who is reffing that game today? I don't get all the cloak and dagger stuff, however it seems to have gotten you very defensive

Wise up!

I know and I know the reason why, it's not a big deal either. The appointments for senior games have always been a priority.

Why give off about someone's ability (he's done the course btw) and their fitness while not naming yourself is a bit fly in my book.

Would ye whist

So who is it then?

And you're the one against naming oneself on here!! I would not be fit to ref a game and that is a fact and nothing I am ashamed off given my age, my name is irrelevant on that point

quote author=Milltown Row2 link=msg=2261436 date=1711189907]
Quote from: Would ye whist on March 23, 2024, 10:17:24 AMI maybe old and grumpy, not sure about git.

Wise up!

I know and I know the reason why, it's not a big deal either. The appointments for senior games have always been a priority.

Why give off about someone's ability (he's done the course btw) and their fitness while not naming yourself is a bit fly in my book.

[/quote]

referee

It's been known for different people have the same name lol,in all honesty if a fella in man enough to take the ref course,pass it and be willing to ref,fair play to him,on another note,could either see alot off mud baths or postponements if the rain keeps up?

erinsboy

Armagh 7-16
Antrim 0-02
Another bad result for our underage set-up.
Armagh wouldn't be known for being an underage powerhouse, which makes this result standout for me.

Sportacus

Quote from: erinsboy on March 23, 2024, 06:05:30 PMArmagh 7-16
Antrim 0-02
Armagh wouldn't be known for being an underage powerhouse, which makes this result standout for me.
Another horrendous beating, and as you say Armagh are no big shakes. Apathy from top to bottom. I genuinely don't know where you'd even start to fix this as we've fallen miles behind and it's been decades in the making. A multitude of issues.

Ethan Tremblay

Quote from: Sportacus on March 23, 2024, 07:56:04 PM
Antrim 0-02
Another horrendous beating, and as you say Armagh are no big shakes. Apathy from top to bottom. I genuinely don't know where you'd even start to fix this as we've fallen miles behind and it's been decades in the making. A multitude of issues.

Armagh had success at u16 level last year I believe and have hope to follow that through to minors, with aidan o rourke taking the reigns this year. I would say they are decent enough tbf.

I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Duine Inteacht Eile

Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on March 23, 2024, 08:46:07 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on March 23, 2024, 07:56:04 PM
Antrim 0-02

Armagh had success at u16 level last year I believe and have hope to follow that through to minors, with aidan o rourke taking the reigns this year. I would say they are decent enough tbf.

Perhaps but considering this result was in "the shield", it's probably fair to say that they haven't been setting the world alight in previous games.

Anyway, we've been through it all when the U20s took a similar tanking. Same applies.

ONeill

I can't remember it being this bad though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Duine Inteacht Eile

Yeah, I believe the standard is getting worse or we are getting left further behind by everyone else. Both probably. That said, results like this did happen 10 years ago.