Could example by Aussies help Tyrone to save face?

Started by T Fearon, August 11, 2015, 06:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I recall one of the Compromise Rules Test games at Croker in October 2002, on a filthy wet day,after a very robust first test a week earlier and before this one started the Aussie captain spoke to the crowd, from the pitch underlining that they will commit to fair play and sportsmanship.

What if the Tyrone captain had the courage to do the same prior to the throw in against Kerry?

From the Bunker

There would be spontaneous howls of laughter from both sets of fans! ;D

sensethetone

Remember McGeeney pulling his jersey over his nose in the Hogan stand tunnel as Canavan said his speech.

T Fearon

It wouldn't be easy to do but it would gain the red hands some much needed kudos

ziggysego

McGeeney didn't apologise for the shameful actions of Armagh in the 2005 Ulster Final in Croke Park, where they had a game plan to get Peter Canavan and Stephen O'Neill red carded?
Testing Accessibility

omaghjoe

Quote from: ziggysego on August 11, 2015, 08:53:20 PM
McGeeney didn't apologise for the shameful actions of Armagh in the 2005 Ulster Final in Croke Park, where they had a game plan to get Peter Canavan and Stephen O'Neill red carded?

Your supposed to be locking and deleting

ziggysego

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 11, 2015, 08:57:38 PM

Only the mod can do that.
Testing Accessibility

omaghjoe

Quote from: ziggysego on August 11, 2015, 09:01:00 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 11, 2015, 08:57:38 PM

Only the mod can do that.

;)Right ;)only the mod ziggy ;)

magpie seanie

Tony - if only Armagh were a little tougher and not such fancy dans they'd have 2 or maybe even 3 All Irelands like Tyrone.  ;)

T Fearon

Tyrone has one All Ireland like Armagh.I don't count devalued back doors

red hander

Quote from: T Fearon on August 11, 2015, 10:36:17 PM
Tyrone has one All Ireland like Armagh.I don't count devalued back doors

It's more likely that you're that thick you can't count past one

T Fearon

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch