Croke Park Pigeons

Started by Hereiam, August 10, 2015, 07:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

So whats the story with this shower of flockers. Have the Dublin county board recruited them to try and put teams off. Anything is possible with the dirty dubs  ;D

Jinxy

I just had an image of Aidan O'Shea clean through on goal about to score the winner with the last kick of the game in the final against Kerry, only for a pigeon to shit in his eyes, causing him to run face first into the post.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

trileacman

To be fair to the GAA they've placed sniper marksmen on every roof in Croker to deal with the issue. Bit trigger happy though, caught poor T McCann with a stray bullet.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

omaghjoe

Quote from: Jinxy on August 10, 2015, 07:56:32 PM
I just had an image of Aidan O'Shea clean through on goal about to score the winner with the last kick of the game in the final against Kerry, only for a pigeon to shit in his eyes, causing him to run face first into the post.

;D ;D ;D

Not an overly witty story in itself, but the image I have in my mind of that playing out is feckin hilarious

;D ;D

Aaron Boone

I counted 26 in the kit of pigeons on Saturday.

BennyCake

Jinxy

They looked like Tyrone pigeons.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hereiam

armaghniac

Hereiam, had you some traumatic experience with pigeons in your youth?

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

WeeDonns

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 10, 2015, 09:19:05 PM
Thinly veiled "I know what a group of pigeons in flight is called" post

Keyboard Warrior

Tyrone should be severely punished for this; pigeons were never to be seen until the Nordies arrived in Croke Park (Certainly wouldn't have seen them if Kerry or Dublin were playing). A man who I was chatting to in the pub said his uncles, neighbours post man told him that the pigeons are Mickey Hartes personal collection! I'm outraged.
Something must be done! Won't someone please think of the children!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 10, 2015, 09:19:05 PM
One for each county so...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

MWWSI 2017