All-Ireland Semi-Final 2015 - Sign in, Kerry supporters

Started by Sidney, August 08, 2015, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidney

The masters of pure football against the masters of puke football and puke diving.

Signing in.

All Ireland is behind Kerry.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 08, 2015, 08:44:35 PM
Sidney go out and have a beer and leave the computer for a few hours. This can't be good for ye.

omaghjoe

Let him work away

Im stuck at home, so its providing me with hours of entertainment

Syferus

I'd still prefer Tyrone over Kerry. Neither team saints, and Tyrone are the worst play-acters of the two, but at least they don't have a truckload of AIs. It's also nice to hear Kerry people lose their shit when they lose to Tyrone.

stew

Quote from: Syferus on August 08, 2015, 09:05:05 PM
I'd still prefer Tyrone over Kerry. Neither team saints, and Tyrone are the worst play-acters of the two, but at least they don't have a truckload of AIs. It's also nice to hear Kerry people lose their shit when they lose to Tyrone.

I love to see Kerry lose but not against these mucksavages! Mon Kerry.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Darby

I can't believe I'm saying this, Kerry have my backing for this one.

stew

Quote from: Darby on August 08, 2015, 09:21:20 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, Kerry have my backing for this one.

I am right there with you, for the first time in my life if that shower were playing Down I would be hoping Down would win!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Kerry owe Tyrone a real hiding in Croke Park for the travesties of justice on 03,95,08.Lets hope they put this to bed and that football wins out

Gabriel_Hurl

95? You just love getting your dates wrong eh Tone?

StGallsGAA

Geezer quite rightly declared the Tyrone 03-08 team the greatest team of the past 30 years.  Today's team  might be a shadow of that team but good to see they are still amongst the top 4 in the country.    Probably a year or two away from another AI tho. 

5 Sams

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 09, 2015, 06:52:46 PM
Geezer quite rightly declared the Tyrone 03-08 team the greatest team of the past 30 years.  Today's team  might be a shadow of that team but good to see they are still amongst the top 4 in the country.    Probably a year or two away from another AI tho.

I'd like some of what Geezer's smoking!
The Aristocrat Years

Fear ón Srath Bán

Sidney's very obviously a sado-masochism junkie (too), and hasn't had enough bleedin' thrashings at the feet of the Kerry men  He can't wait for another humiliating tanking at the behest of same! :)

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

StGallsGAA

50fiftyball

Quote from: Sidney on August 08, 2015, 08:46:46 PM
The masters of pure football against the masters of puke football and puke diving.

Signing in.

All Ireland is behind Kerry.

Are you sure about that? I know quite a few neutrals who will be cheering on Tyrone, even our deepest old foes Derry.

AZOffaly

As usual (except when they play Offaly or Tipperary) I'll be hoping Kerry win, but I think what Tyrone are doing is impressive. Take away all the stuff they are letting themselves down with, and they are playing some very good football behind it all. Kerry will get their fill of it.

I'm wavering a little bit though. A Kerry person I know well (!!) was disgusted at the Kildare game and the way it went.

"Imagine being a Kerry person that paid money and went up to that, what a terrible game".

I said "Imagine being a Kildare person!!!"