Kerry to halt Dubs unbeaten run

Started by mayoaremagic, April 09, 2017, 02:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayoaremagic

I think today we will see Kerry defeat the dubs. Jack Barry will start today and will cause havoc when runs at dubs backs. Kerry plan will be to split the dublin defence and I expect the kingdom boys to rack up at least 3 goals with Paul Geaney(best forward in country) like to score a goal or two. Kerry will be more hungrier and will have a referee who is not afraid to make calls. To me dublin look liked have peaked too early. Kerry have the more natural footballers and i expect them to win by around 4 points.

longballin

Wrong... Kerry's day is coming with all the young talent they have as well as established players but Dubs are heading to the championship as an irresistable force... #boomboom

mayoaremagic

Watch Jack Barry. Will run riot today. Darran Sullivan and Sheehan will cause Dublin trouble from the bench

armaghniac

Quote from: mayoaremagic on April 09, 2017, 02:22:15 PM
Darran Sullivan and Sheehan will cause Dublin trouble from the bench

What will they do, shout witty yerras at the them?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jell 0 Biafra

Hunger, peaked too soon, more natural footballers... I think you forgot one or two, but you got most of them alright.

longballin

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on April 09, 2017, 02:33:19 PM
Hunger, peaked too soon, more natural footballers... I think you forgot one or two, but you got most of them alright.

most cliches there right enough

mayoaremagic

Kerry should wrap this up. By far better team and have wind in second half

Milltown Row2

What a score from both teams there !!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Great game and to think the Dublin players won't even have had their annual EPO shot yet!  ;)

mrdeeds

Great game. Now we only have to wait till August to see another decent one.

Syferus

Quote from: mrdeeds on April 09, 2017, 05:48:49 PM

There's plenty of good games that don't involve Dublin.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: mrdeeds on April 09, 2017, 05:48:49 PM

God no Mr Deeds, Donegal play a lot sooner than that ;D ;D ;D ;D
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

Main Street

Excellent game.
Dublin lost but lost like champions and also have those missed chances at the end to rue.

The Kerry captain was preparing that speech for the last 7 days, as if with some confidence that he would have to deliver it.

mayoaremagic

Fair play to Kerry and galway winning. Natural football won out at end of day