You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontcare

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 28, 2007, 08:55:43 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on September 28, 2007, 05:34:26 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 27, 2007, 05:52:40 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on September 27, 2007, 01:40:31 PM
Was out shopping this morning, the fat lazy bestards who park in the Disabled spaces or the spaces reserved for mothers and toddlers. Out of the disabled ones, there are four, only one displayed a sticker, one had a guy reading the paper and his partner arrived when we were there, he helped out with the groceries, nothing wrong with either of them. A people carrier arrived and parked in one of the spaces, jesus it was like the ugly millie sisters on tour, two had jamie bottems on and and looked like over weight umpa lumpas, and the ma, she was worse, like a rollie polly, f all wrong with them, except lazyness I bet..... >:(
I park in mother toddler spaces all the time, I don't understand why they should get special treatment.

You're a F**king Ass POG. The parent and toddler spaces are wider, so as the parent who has to go doing the shopping with the kids while the other parent is at work doesn't have to beat the shit of the door of the car next to them just so as they have enough space to get their kid into a child seat.

I'm a "f**king ass" because I don't understand why parents and toddlers are given special treatment?
If the spaces are there to allow for more space why not have them at the back of the car park?  Then we can could use the spaces around the doors for disabled people.  In mother toddler spaces I see there's only about two, what use is this?  They're assigned by the shop so they can claim to be a family store or some nonsense. 
I bet not one of you know why there are mother toddler spaces at the doors! 
btw, if I know I've to come out of the shop with a big box, can I park in some "man with big box" space so I've more room?

should it not be wonen with big box pog

Hardy

Japers they seem to be gone. I was only jokin, mods.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hardy on September 29, 2007, 02:16:46 PM
Japers they seem to be gone. I was only jokin, mods.
No still here.  If I get into trouble for calling names/personal insults I'll expect everyone who has called me names/threw personal insults at me to get the same!

Quoteshould it not be wonen with big box pog
WOuldn't know anything about that  :-[
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 29, 2007, 11:36:30 AM
Quote1. They are parent and cild spaces and not Mother and Toddler (men need them more as woman are vastly more capable of coping with the kids)
ok

Quote2. Is it kids, women or families in general that you don't like?
:o
Because I don't agree with mother toddler spaces (at the doors)  it's clearly all three  ::)

3. The spaces are their to make it a bit easier when you have to handle a trolley, a toddler and myabe a hanfull of other kids. Just to explain this to you, this is not the easiest task in the world in a busy shoping centre
If you want wider spaces to allow for the baby seats than why not have these spaces at the back of the car park?  The back of the car park would not be as busy and would actually help a parent sorting out two or three children before heading to the shop. 
If someone can give me a good reason why they are at the shop doors (using spaces that should be disabled spaces) I'll stop parking in them!

How about your desire to get in shape that you discussed on a seperate thread regarding working out? Surely parking a little ways away and walking a bit more might be an easy way to contribute to losing a few pounds?

pintsofguinness

;D
Me being big boned is not a good reason why mother's and toddlers need to park at shop doors.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

doofus

Ringsting after eating kebabs and a feed of guiness!

Gold

station dont talk to me about that place

Boxing day mornin--finish drinkn 4am--wake up and head to PC World 6am, Q for 3 hours to get one of 10 laptops for £200--a few people in front of me in the Q but i reckon 6 at most due to kids and couples

8:50--egghead comes out from under shutters with 10 goldne tickets for the laptops--front of Q has 2 asian couples(i reckon they will get 2 at most between them) No--we all want one--i start sweatin but think i'll stil get 1--then a few ahead a mother and he 14 tear old daughter both get one--still though im gonna be 10th theres only that man and his 6yo son in front of me and 2 tickets left-what do you think happens--the wee man must have got money from santa for christmas--i nearly threw up there and then-- i was fit to kill someone, soaked, shakin, head spinnin, fuckn ragin
Was "lucky" enough to get one of 10 PC's for £200--carted it home--of course had to but a desk and chair for it then--got home and there was no mouse in it--had to drive 10 mile back to shop--took forever to get up the fuckn q again

PC wouldnt turn on about 2 weeks later--went to PC world--told the power something had gone and i would have to phone the tech guys to come out and fix it--then had to take a half day off work so they could come out and fix it

since then the sound has stopped workin for no fuckn reason--tried everything--bought new speakers-no joy--wud rather buy a new PC than go back near PC world

E Systems computers grind my gears
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

hoopsaaa

What the f££k are you going to PC World for. Go to somewhere like dabs.com, insight.co.uk. PC world is a waste of time and famous for fools selling seemingly cheap rubbish. :(

ziggysego

When will people learn? PC World are a disaster. Don't go near them!
Testing Accessibility

Owenmoresider

NetResult constantly claiming copyright on any football action posted up on YouTube, can't see any of the goals from the Pompey-Reading match, or any others for that matter, cos of them scumbags.

DirtyDozen12

Inconsiderate pricks who park over TWO car park spaces >:(.  I mean take and extra 30 seconds and park in between the allocated white lines that symbolise.. a car park space!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Give-it-Timber

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on October 08, 2007, 02:14:12 PM
Inconsiderate pricks who park over TWO car park spaces >:(.  I mean take and extra 30 seconds and park in between the allocated white lines that symbolise.. a car park space!

damn i hate this, it happened to me just yesterday, only two parking spots left, pricks well over white lines, damn i hate that.

The Real Laoislad

Quotestation dont talk to me about that place

Boxing day mornin--finish drinkn 4am--wake up and head to PC World 6am, Q for 3 hours to get one of 10 laptops for £200--a few people in front of me in the Q but i reckon 6 at most due to kids and couples

People calling Saint Stephens Day "Boxing Day" grinds my gears
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 08, 2007, 02:32:13 PM
Quotestation dont talk to me about that place

People calling Saint Stephens Day "Boxing Day" grinds my gears

Would have thought that that was a rather innocuous offence. Are you related to the big fella?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility