Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnDenver

Do TyroneTV do a combined weekend or season pass to watch more that one of the live games? or is it all individual purchases?

Eire90

i think its individual so would that be over around 350-400 pound if u wanted to watch all championship matches at all levels

smort

Quote from: JohnDenver on September 19, 2023, 11:18:20 PMDo TyroneTV do a combined weekend or season pass to watch more that one of the live games? or is it all individual purchases?

Lolololol

WT4E

Tyrone95

Quote from: JohnDenver on September 19, 2023, 11:18:20 PMDo TyroneTV do a combined weekend or season pass to watch more that one of the live games? or is it all individual purchases?

@Jeff Bezos

clarshack

Does nobody else think that Rock could possibly run Clonoe close this evening? In 2020 and 2021 they ran Edendork and Moortown close. They beat Aghyaran last year and I think they were winning at half time against Eglish in the 1/4 Final before Conor McKenna destroyed them. Still expect Clonoe to win but I just think it could be a much closer game than people think. I'd be surprised if Skeet scored 4-8 against them again this evening.

trailer

Quote from: clarshack on September 20, 2023, 11:34:44 AMDoes nobody else think that Rock could possibly run Clonoe close this evening? In 2020 and 2021 they ran Edendork and Moortown close. They beat Aghyaran last year and I think they were winning at half time against Eglish in the 1/4 Final before Conor McKenna destroyed them. Still expect Clonoe to win but I just think it could be a much closer game than people think. I'd be surprised if Skeet scored 4-8 against them again this evening.

There'll be a few shocks no doubt but I can't see The Rock turning them over. Think Clonoe will run out handy winners and can't really see them being stopped in this Championship.

breakingball78

Only team that stands a chance against Clonoe is Pomeroy. But even at that Pomeroy players would need to realise championship is coming up and maybe lay off the alcohol and other substances they've been on.

WT4E

Quote from: clarshack on September 20, 2023, 11:34:44 AMDoes nobody else think that Rock could possibly run Clonoe close this evening? In 2020 and 2021 they ran Edendork and Moortown close. They beat Aghyaran last year and I think they were winning at half time against Eglish in the 1/4 Final before Conor McKenna destroyed them. Still expect Clonoe to win but I just think it could be a much closer game than people think. I'd be surprised if Skeet scored 4-8 against them again this evening.

No Clonoe will take them easily enough.

We drew with them in the league and that was our worst result of the year and there's been a few to pick from but had there been neutral officials there they prob would have finished with 11 players and we would have one easily with the carry on that was goin on so they won't get away with that tonight.

clarshack

Clonoe leading by 1 at h/t from a penalty with the last kick of the half. No idea how the Rock keeper escaped a black card there but the Rahilly's have been very poor so far.

clarshack

Rock have been terrible in this 2nd half.

RedHand88

Brilliant performance from the Rock in the first half going 4 up but they just ran out of steam. Penalties win games, especially when you've McAliskey hitting them.

square_ball

The big tie of the round tonight then. Are both teams picking from a full deck? Looking forward to this one. Might even fork out the £9 for the streaming!

God14

Same as that being looking forward to this one for a while. Tie of the round as you say. Loughmacrory & Trillick another good one tomorrow night.

Errigal seem to have injuries in defense - Cormac Quinn & Niall Kelly. McDonnell back from Oz. Looks like a tight game this one

LeoMc

WT4E could probably do it with the push of a button on his Excel sheet but I thought I would have a look at the consensus across the board on the 8 Senior championship matches this weekend. With 31 men voting the split is as follows
          Team 1:Draw:Team 2
Errigal Ciaran    15:8:8   Killyclogher
Moortown          4:2:25  Donaghmore
Loughmacrory   6:4:21  Trillick
Omagh             10:6:15  Ardboe
Greencastle        1:1:29 Coalisland
Edendork           5:3:23 Carrickmore
Eglish                 1:0:30 Dungannon
Galbally             1:0:30  Dromore