Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Yep. Everything you wrote there is 100% on the ball.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

tyroneman

To be fair he wasn't close to being as ignorant as Fergie (or indeed Jim mcGuinness) was with the  press.

All the same he knows the fans and the media are right. He has once again failed to inject steel into that team. The 2 CHs have nothing nasty about them at all. Both look like they would be more interested discussing recipes with opposition forwards than stopping them play.

Wilshire as a DMF...please. That's laughable. A petulant brat who whines non stop is the usual sum of his contributions recently. Hasn't progressed one iota from 4 years ago.

The shame is that a solid defensive midfielder and 2 commanding central defenders would make that team into real challengers. You could even get away with the current forward unit if there was steel along the spine.

mrdeeds

When did Jack play ever as a defensive midfielder for Arsenal? Wenger even said he should not be playing there for England.

tyroneman

Quote from: mrdeeds on October 19, 2014, 04:55:02 PM
When did Jack play ever as a defensive midfielder for Arsenal? Wenger even said he should not be playing there for England.

English media calling for it after his recent International displays....should never happen.

mrdeeds

David Ospina out for the Arsenal standard three months.

ONeill

0-0 after an hour.

Not sure if a shot on goal yet. Sanchez working his arse off again. Without him, I don't know.

ONeill

1-0 Anderlecht

Abysmal stuff.

rodney trotter

ONeill

You have to laugh.

The most wretched victory ever!

muppet

Happy Birthday Arsene.

At least Fearon will avoid this thread for a while.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Never in doubt. Would arsenal swap Sanchez for ballotelli? He could be yer fox in the box, and we'd get a striker that would run to warm himself.

mrdeeds

Wouldn't swap Sanchez for most players in world at moment. The most impressive thing is the workrate. If only other players followed his lead.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ONeill