Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

MWWSI 2017

BartSimpson

Tony Puliz gone from crystal palace, good news for you lads and the 1st game!
guwan the parish

ONeill

Aye but Drogba's back.

So...same again? = great start, flying in all competitions, injuries to key players November, lose title lead in Jan...poor Feb and March to exit all comps...strong finish to earn a CL spot?

Or will this year be different?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2014, 09:47:16 AM
Aye but Drogba's back.

So...same again? = great start, flying in all competitions, injuries to key players November, lose title lead in Jan...poor Feb and March to exit all comps...strong finish to earn a CL spot?

Or will this year be different?

O'Neill,  have faith,  this is going to be your year,  I can feel it in me bones...don't doubt that they will stick the pace...2 trophie sin the space of a few months,  sure there's only one way now...up!!!!

ONeill

Yea, but can Arsene go to Anfield or Stamford and say to his players 'right lads, let's just get men behind the ball and pick them off on the break.'

or 'gars à droite, nous allons simplement obtenir hommes derrière le ballon et Cueillez-les hors tension lors du bris'

Windmill abu

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2014, 11:16:52 AM
Yea, but can Arsene go to Anfield or Stamford and say to his players 'right lads, let's just get men behind the ball and pick them off on the break.'

or 'gars à droite, nous allons simplement obtenir hommes derrière le ballon et Cueillez-les hors tension lors du bris'

More likely to be

Recht Jungs, lasst uns einfach zu bekommen Männer hinter den Ball und holen sie ab auf die Pause.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

deiseach

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2014, 11:16:52 AM
Yea, but can Arsene go to Anfield or Stamford and say to his players 'uhh right lads, uhh let's just get men behind the ball and uhh pick them off on the break.'

or 'uhh gars à droite, uhh nous allons simplement obtenir hommes derrière le ballon et uhh Cueillez-les hors tension lors du bris'

Fixed that for you.

ONeill

Did Arsene just say no more will be brought in?

Gulp, if that's true....an injury to 1-2 centre backs and they're fecked.

Walter Cronc

He hasn't ruled out more signings. Do you not read Arseblog man ;)

He'll likely bid for Reus when he needs a CB and DM.

ONeill

He'll probably get a couple of loans - Silvestre looks tasty.

tyroneman

If Wenger has eyes and can see Sanogo....he's gotta get another striker.

Still no cutting edge up front.

Alexis very very poor today. Carzola as well. This game us crying out for a Diaby type player to stride through the middle. Once the tippy tappy misfires there is no plan b.

A real get out of jail from the Ram. That lad is prob the most important player in Arsenals team.

Windmill abu

And so it begins. The quest for the Premiership starts with an uncomfortable victory.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

muppet

Quote from: Windmill abu on August 16, 2014, 07:27:11 PM
And so it begins. The quest for the Premiership starts with an uncomfortable victory.

Lost 1-3 at home to Villa this game last year, so we already 3 points ahead!
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Yahoooo. No better winner than an injury time winner.

Armamike

Some lovely haircuts in that Arsenal team.
That's just, like your opinion man.