You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Long time dead

Quote from: mannix on June 25, 2007, 09:37:37 AM
arrogant barstaff,if i am paying for it i want a clean glass not to be threatened by a bouncer for complaining.
lazy workmates that take the credit for others work.gardai that are all tough when giving someone a lecture over no roadtax but run a mile when a the gypos hit town for a wedding.
Dublin knackers telling me about how "we were drawn against united and ronaldo is our target", lads thats live in ireland and speak with english accents when talking about football, yeah, my son,the gov,the skipper and other cockney crap talk.

People who let lazy workmates take the credit and then complain anonymously on a internet discussion board. Catch a grip - if someone, no matter who, attempts to take credit for you work speak to f**k up!

Hardy

Sweet-paper rattlers in the cinema.
Outside-lane drivers (of course, but if we all keep saying it often enough and even one of them finally gets the message, it'll be worth it).
People who say "nukular".
Phoney accents.
Crossword clues that cross-refer to each other, so that they're not clues at all (1-Across: "10-Down would do this". 10-Down: "1-Across had one of these".)
"Going forward". The next twit who says it in my hearing is liable to have his remote control for his presentation used as a suppository. Basically.
Block downs. It's a stupid thing to do to have your kick blocked down.

ExiledGael

Stupid company motivation talks and people who use 'buzzwords'!
Multi-tasking - piss off and stop talking shite

AZOffaly

re Accents. Every fecking one of the AA road watch crew and their poxy accents. What the hell is the Red Kye Rindabayt?

pintsofguinness

Stupid f**king wankers of shop assistants who pay no attention to what they're doing.
Pile everything in the one bag until it busts, eggs and tomotoes go to the bottom, bread goes in with the frozen stuff, 2ltr bottles of mineral go into the weakest bag in the shop and they look at you like you've horns if you ask for them to put another bag on it!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

maddog

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 25, 2007, 06:12:56 PM
Cats i hate em

With a passion. Next door neighbour has about 6 of them. Little bastards come into my garden and shit everywhere. A canal is too good for them.

Hardy

Ten Ways to Kill a Kitten (especially for all those people who like to send cards with pictures of kittens on them).

1. Slowly, the same way they do it to a poor unfortunate mouse.

Any takers?

Harold Disgracey

Cucumbers, vile things, and the sneaky bastards that cut them up small and hide them in your salad. >:(

Hardy

Spot on Harold.  That gives me an idea.

2. (Kittens) - Slice them up small and make sandwiches out of them.

Long time dead

3. Drop them from a great great height to see if it's true that the wee bastards always land on their feet.

Harold Disgracey

4 Make a Puma T-shirt.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Hardy on June 26, 2007, 09:45:43 AM
Spot on Harold.  That gives me an idea.

2. (Kittens) - Slice them up small and make sandwiches out of them.

fishing line, mackerel hooks - baited with sausages, fish etc
a big long handled shovel

(this actually happened)

Spiritof98

British Superstars who arn't actually superstars and have won nothing as yet. come on Tim, Andy, Lewis.

The have world champs in Triathlon, squash etc. but never a word about them but a guy gets in a car race were theres no over taking and gets podiums were he started on the grid in the best car out there is the best thing since Johnny Wilkinson (the glass man).
I'll go back if Marsdens back

laceer

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 25, 2007, 06:12:56 PM
Cats i hate em

sneaky treachorous little bastards.a dog will stay loyal to its owner but a cat will go wherever its fed.plus they've got snakes/devils eyes