season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southderryman

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 14, 2009, 03:35:49 PM
Probably when tickets go on sale. Not sure if you actually get a ticket though. For the Tyrone V Dublin game in Croker in January, I got a ticket as went in the gate, they have reserved sections 304 and 305 of Lower Cusack for season ticket holders. Could be a different set up for this game though as you have to buy the ticket first. I think they are at a reduced rate too. Also the option of buying other tickets beside you for your mates.

hopefully after the 20th then  :D

maybe they'll reserve section 304 and 305 in the cusack as well as the equivalent sections in the hogan considering there will be 4 teams with 4 types of ST holders there. i hope there is the option of buying tickets together as I'd rather sit with my da ma and girlfriend, but saying as derry and kerry are involved i wouldnt imaging seats being at a premium!

Archie Mitchell

Had the option to buy 3 for the Tyrone v Dublin game. You go in with your ticket, people your with have printed copy of proof of purchase for x amount of tickets. You all go in together and get tickets beside eachother for the game. Think it's definately only the Lower Cusack as equivalent section in Lower Hogan is around half way line which will be sponsors, county board tickets etc.

You could always login to season ticket website and check it out. Also email them as they are usually quite helpful and very prompt in their reply.

southderryman

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 14, 2009, 04:05:25 PM
Had the option to buy 3 for the Tyrone v Dublin game. You go in with your ticket, people your with have printed copy of proof of purchase for x amount of tickets. You all go in together and get tickets beside eachother for the game. Think it's definately only the Lower Cusack as equivalent section in Lower Hogan is around half way line which will be sponsors, county board tickets etc.

You could always login to season ticket website and check it out. Also email them as they are usually quite helpful and very prompt in their reply.

must check it out. thanks for your help archie  :)

clawaddy

Just got this email
As a Season Ticket holder for a county competing in the League Finals on Sunday week you have already guaranteed yourself a seat in Section 305 Cusack Lower. To get your seat number you must pass through the Season Stile - Stile C1 at the rear of the Cusack. You are not charged for your own seat. This is good  news as I thought I may have to pay for it.

Now you can also bring a friend or family member along with you to see your county play in Croke Park!
;D
the following was also included in the email
Cork, Monaghan, Derry & Kerry Season Ticket holders can now purchase an additional pair of tickets for the Season Ticket stand section (305 in Cusack Stand) for the big clash under lights in Croke Park on Saturday 31st January 2009.

These "guest" tickets are €25 each for adults, €5 for juveniles . Supplies are limited and it is first come, first served.

Farrandeelin

FAO Tyrone people, or Mayo people who have season tickets. What were the facilities like in Castlebar on entrance to the ground? Also at other grounds? I didn't bother with it myself this year as I knew I wouldn't make the away games. Next year however should be different.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Trevor Hill

Got into the U21 semi today using my season ticket, they hadnt a clue what they were the last day we were in Longford so I thought I would give it a go.

donelli

Quote from: clawaddy on April 18, 2009, 10:10:05 AM
Just got this email
As a Season Ticket holder for a county competing in the League Finals on Sunday week you have already guaranteed yourself a seat in Section 305 Cusack Lower. To get your seat number you must pass through the Season Stile - Stile C1 at the rear of the Cusack. You are not charged for your own seat. This is good  news as I thought I may have to pay for it.

Now you can also bring a friend or family member along with you to see your county play in Croke Park!
;D
the following was also included in the email
Cork, Monaghan, Derry & Kerry Season Ticket holders can now purchase an additional pair of tickets for the Season Ticket stand section (305 in Cusack Stand) for the big clash under lights in Croke Park on Saturday 31st January 2009.

These "guest" tickets are €25 each for adults, €5 for juveniles . Supplies are limited and it is first come, first served.

happy days..
didnt expect that at all...
saves me more cash!!!.....
€75 well invested

Shortso79

Nice wee gesture there

Archie Mitchell

Just got an email there to say all season ticket holders get in for free to the NFL finals on Sunday. Ticket sales must be slow enough if they can afford to let all season ticket holders in for free. How many season tickets were sold for the season?

Nice gesture all the same and might consider going down now.

fred the red

Heres a list from 22nd January 2009- i would say less than 5,000 in total were sold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: donelli on January 22, 2009, 02:27:00 PM

any updates on the current sales at present??

Heres a fairly up to date list:

Football                                                              Hurling
Team---------Tickets sold                                                 Team---------Tickets Sold

Dublin         Sold Out (250)       Derry           32             Tipperary      Sold Out (250)
Tyrone        Sold Out (250)       Wexford      25             Limerick        155
Mayo          Sold Out (250)        Cork           17             Kilkenny        117
Kerry          238                       Louth          15             Waterford     111
Armagh       184                       Offaly          14             Galway         105
Meath         140                       Longford      13            Clare            68
Monaghan   110                        Limerick       12            Cork             48
Galway        88                         Wicklow        9             Wexford       13
Westmeath 66                         Carlow           7             Dublin          12
Roscommon 59                         Leitrim          6              Offaly          10
Donegal      56                         Sligo             5              Antrim         3
Kildare        53                         Antrim          3              Laois            0
Fermanagh  45                         Clare            1
Down         40                         Tipperary      1
Laois           39                         London        0
Cavan          36                         Kilkenny       0
                                              Waterford     0

Not much change, Mayo and Tipp have sold out, it looks like Kerry will be the only other county to sell their allocation.

It'll hardly be worth bothering having a season ticket gate for some of the Division 4 games - Clare v Sligo on Feb 7th, total of 6 tickets sold between the two

rosnarun

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 18, 2009, 11:13:22 AM
FAO Tyrone people, or Mayo people who have season tickets. What were the facilities like in Castlebar on entrance to the ground? Also at other grounds? I didn't bother with it myself this year as I knew I wouldn't make the away games. Next year however should be different.
it was all very tempry looking in castle bar most of the ticket hatches were closed off but there was no problem getting in. no scanner . but i think its the same guy athat does it at all the matches.

Archie
What time did you get that email ,   I left work around hadnt got anything then
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Trevor Hill

I got the same email at 5:59pm...

A chara,
In recognition that you are the first purchasers of the GAA Season Ticket, all GAA Football Season Ticket holders are invited to attend this Sunday's Allianz GAA Football League Finals - Divisions 1 & 2 in Croke Park - free of charge!
Just head to the Block C turnstiles at the back of the Cusack Stand. Stiles open at 12:30pm.
Those Season Ticket holders from the competing counties (Monaghan, Cork, Derry & Kerry) should go to Stile C1 at the back of the Cusack Stand to gain entry. Competing county Season Ticket holders will be seated in 305.
Season Ticket holders from all other counties should go to Stile C2 and you will be seated in 312.
You are allocated your seat number as you pass through the Stile - first come, first served.
The Division 2 Final (Monaghan v. Cork) throws-in at 2pm, Division 1 (Kerry v. Derry) at 4pm.
Hope to see you on Sunday,
GAA Ticket Office.

Tyrone Dreamer

Season ticket holders have been treated very well this season. Another potential €25 saving this week for anyone who can make the game. Good idea considering the space in Croke this Sunday. As mentioned elsewhere I would eventually like to see a meaningful league as part of the championship with season tickets being used to entice big crowds to all games.

Trevor Hill

Is it free entry to the Division 3 + 4 final today for season ticket holders as well?

Shortso79

Think it's only Sunday i.e Div 1 and 2 Finals