Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Boycey on December 05, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
Pogbas attitude is a disgrace regardless of whatever the ins and outs of his relationship with Mourinho, last Saturday the amount of times he gave the ball away was scandalous. Here's a novel idea, the managers a **** to me, I'll go out and play for myself, the fans, the million quid a month I'm getting that'll show him.

Our club is that disfunctional it won't sack a man that wants to be sacked :)

I think there's two lads you could hang that moniker on at the Theatre of Dreams..

Over the Bar

While Lukaku's form is pants at present it's the defence that's most worrying.  For all our misfiring up front Spurs have scored just 3 more than United and Liverpool just 5 more. Our league position is due to poor defending primarily and something needs to change quick or Jose will get the road.

Insane Bolt

Wouldn't be a Utd fan but would have rooted for them over the years.....especially in the 70's and 80's when they were winning the odd FA Cup. Ferguson was a brilliant man manager.....got rid of trouble makers and brought the best out in many players. Too much money has ruined the game......there is very little loyalty anymore, and the game is full of prima donnas. Pogba is perfect example....for me completely overrated.......his behaviour would not have been tolerated at Utd with Keane and company, and for me that's the issue......these prima donnas know they can get away with it. Mourinho correct in saying Pogba is like a virus.

Boycey

I posted this on the Mourinho thread but in case it's missed, this is on BT sports tonight at 10.30 and looks very interesting especially if you're of my vintage, basically a story of relegation and rebirth in the 70s.

https://sport.bt.com/football/new-bt-sport-film-rarely-told-story-of-how-relegation-enabled-a-new-manchester-united-to-emerge-S11364309638756

oliverkelly

Quote from: Insane Bolt on December 05, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
Wouldn't be a Utd fan but would have rooted for them over the years.....especially in the 70's and 80's when they were winning the odd FA Cup. Ferguson was a brilliant man manager.....got rid of trouble makers and brought the best out in many players. Too much money has ruined the game......there is very little loyalty anymore, and the game is full of prima donnas. Pogba is perfect example....for me completely overrated.......his behaviour would not have been tolerated at Utd with Keane and company, and for me that's the issue......these prima donnas know they can get away with it. Mourinho correct in saying Pogba is like a virus.

Say the man who only supported them when they were winning things ::) ::)

Insane Bolt

Quote from: oliverkelly on December 05, 2018, 03:56:23 PM
Quote from: Insane Bolt on December 05, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Say the man who only supported them when they were winning things ::) ::)

I don't support them. The team I follow aren't in the Premiership, but I have cheered on Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, at different times throughout the years.....like to see different teams win things.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Boycey on December 05, 2018, 03:54:34 PM
I posted this on the Mourinho thread but in case it's missed, this is on BT sports tonight at 10.30 and looks very interesting especially if you're of my vintage, basically a story of relegation and rebirth in the 70s.

https://sport.bt.com/football/new-bt-sport-film-rarely-told-story-of-how-relegation-enabled-a-new-manchester-united-to-emerge-S11364309638756

Looking forward to it.....hopefully I'm not in bad humour after what preceeds it!

Insane Bolt

Utd fans had to wait 26 years to win the league.....Liverpool fans now approaching 30 years......hard to believe isn't it. Spare a thought for those that support Leeds, Everton, Spurs etc

BennyCake

Quote from: Insane Bolt on December 05, 2018, 06:43:32 PM
Utd fans had to wait 26 years to win the league.....Liverpool fans now approaching 30 years......hard to believe isn't it. Spare a thought for those that support Leeds, Everton, Spurs etc

Er, no   :P

Jeepers Creepers

from no fit defenders to 6 in the starting line up

yellowcard

That line up smacks of park the bus mentality..... at home!

Maybe they will surprise us but there is just so little creativity in that line up.   

Milltown Row2

Rotten luck, after those corners I thought one would be converted, but not like that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

keystone cop defending from both teams

screenexile

Matic MOTM???

What match is McManaman watching??

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea