Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Got fed up reading this thread a while back as it was pretty clear that pretty much everyone condemned these groups and Fearon was only in it for the kicks he gets from his own so hilarious brand of trolling.

Saw the Kevin Magee piece and had to laugh at the state of your man George Keenan. The ludicrousness of it all was summed up in the video of him following Magee, screaming "YOU ARE NOT A PAEDOPHILE" at him.

Given their loyalist connections, I wonder how many of their stings have taken place in republican areas. Very few I imagine. I look forward to the day where one of these groups turns up at the wrong person's house and gets run off live for the world to see.

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on February 14, 2018, 12:20:08 PM
Got fed up reading this thread a while back as it was pretty clear that pretty much everyone condemned these groups and Fearon was only in it for the kicks he gets from his own so hilarious brand of trolling.

Saw the Kevin Magee piece and had to laugh at the state of your man George Keenan. The ludicrousness of it all was summed up in the video of him following Magee, screaming "YOU ARE NOT A PAEDOPHILE" at him.

Given their loyalist connections, I wonder how many of their stings have taken place in republican areas. Very few I imagine. I look forward to the day where one of these groups turns up at the wrong person's house and gets run off live for the world to see.

There was the fella in Dunloy that took his own life and then the recent one in Rasharkin
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lurganblue

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on February 14, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

There was the fella in Dunloy that took his own life and then the recent one in Rasharkin

Was that before people thought they were loyalist thugs?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 14, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

Was that before people thought they were loyalist thugs?

I'd say if the people of Dunloy knew what and who they were when they went to Liam Brogans door, things could of been different. Also they went to his door at 10.15/10.30pm.

Gabriel_Hurl

Here you go Tony - a charge arising from these investigations

QuoteA member of a paedophile hunting group in NI is to be charged with a number of criminal offences after confronting an alleged sex offender.

The man will face charges of assault, disorderly behaviour and false imprisonment.

Other self-styled vigilantes could also face charges.

But at this stage none of 110 alleged paedophiles identified by the groups will be charged because of concerns about the evidence they provided.

Square Ball

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 14, 2018, 06:44:33 PM
Here you go Tony - a charge arising from these investigations

QuoteA member of a paedophile hunting group in NI is to be charged with a number of criminal offences after confronting an alleged sex offender.

The man will face charges of assault, disorderly behaviour and false imprisonment.

Other self-styled vigilantes could also face charges.

But at this stage none of 110 alleged paedophiles identified by the groups will be charged because of concerns about the evidence they provided.

'Paedophile hunter' to face criminal charges - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43049316
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

smelmoth

Quote from: T Fearon on February 13, 2018, 09:01:56 PM
I have watched many videos of stings.What exactly do people find objectionable? Any I've seen the person caught is obviously guilty. They are subjected to an aggressive humiliation,but hell slap it up them.The Police are informed and invariably arrive,there is no physical threat to the person caught unless he tries to do a runner.What is so objectionable? Do you object to the cops ramming suspected drug dealers doors? Or the showing of images on Crimewatch?

Would you find it objectionable if a  paedophile is outed by these guys, escapes prosecution because the hunters have prejudiced evidence and the paedophile goes to ground and pops up elsewhere and abuses there?

T Fearon

Quote from: smelmoth on February 14, 2018, 10:27:23 PM
I have watched many videos of stings.What exactly do people find objectionable? Any I've seen the person caught is obviously guilty. They are subjected to an aggressive humiliation,but hell slap it up them.The Police are informed and invariably arrive,there is no physical threat to the person caught unless he tries to do a runner.What is so objectionable? Do you object to the cops ramming suspected drug dealers doors? Or the showing of images on Crimewatch?

Would you find it objectionable if a  paedophile is outed by these guys, escapes prosecution because the hunters have prejudiced evidence and the paedophile goes to ground and pops up elsewhere and abuses there?

You mean after the Hunters as is customary,told the Police? Yes I would find it objectionable and would blame the useless police and rotten legal system that is unfit for purpose.

Gabriel_Hurl

So it's the police's fault these yahoos are messing things up.

Gotcha.

Milltown Row2

So the way they gather evidence is correct it's the police and legal system that's to blame? So with your legal background and knowledge of police operations.. where is it going wrong?

smelmoth

Quote from: T Fearon on February 14, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

You mean after the Hunters as is customary,told the Police? Yes I would find it objectionable and would blame the useless police and rotten legal system that is unfit for purpose.

So when someone prejudices evidence it's the police's fault for not securing a conviction. Your stupidity is limitless.

The consequence of displacing the offender so they can offend elsewhere having covered their tracks is acceptable in your world. Your inanity and failure to grasp cause and effect is limitless

AZOffaly

Quote from: smelmoth on February 15, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

So when someone prejudices evidence it's the police's fault for not securing a conviction. Your stupidity is limitless.

The consequence of displacing the offender so they can offend elsewhere having covered their tracks is acceptable in your world. Your inanity and failure to grasp cause and effect is limitless

In fairness, there is precedent for that. I wonder where Tony could have seen it?

Hardy

Stupidity got you to this point. It's not going to get you back from here.