Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 07:07:38 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 25, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 06:48:39 PMwhat about a 60 year old and a consenting 16 year old?  I checked the write up on that film and its 25 and 17 (ages of the man and teenager)
if 60 and 16 is ok whats really wrong with 30s and 14? Obviously I don't agree with this at all - just asking the question to challenge thinking on it and figure things out for myself too on how i view the age of consent and how that constitutes right and wrong...  it's age 12 in the Philippines. 13 in Japan. 14 in Germany.

Point being there are differing opinions all over the world on what is acceptable and what isn't - do we follow the rule of law in that particular jurisdiction - say Philippines for example and let some old man take a 12 year old girl down that path?

Because 14 is f**king illegal here
I'm just asking a question Gabe  - I mentioned other jurisdictions - and you've nothing to be chiming in on in Canada in fairness - anything goes up there

Go on - what's your problem with Canada?

Is it because gay people are treated as equals up here?  ::) ::) ::) ::)

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 07:14:19 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on January 25, 2018, 07:11:08 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 07:07:38 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 25, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 06:48:39 PMwhat about a 60 year old and a consenting 16 year old?  I checked the write up on that film and its 25 and 17 (ages of the man and teenager)
if 60 and 16 is ok whats really wrong with 30s and 14? Obviously I don't agree with this at all - just asking the question to challenge thinking on it and figure things out for myself too on how i view the age of consent and how that constitutes right and wrong...  it's age 12 in the Philippines. 13 in Japan. 14 in Germany.

Point being there are differing opinions all over the world on what is acceptable and what isn't - do we follow the rule of law in that particular jurisdiction - say Philippines for example and let some old man take a 12 year old girl down that path?

Because 14 is f**king illegal here
I'm just asking a question Gabe  - I mentioned other jurisdictions - and you've nothing to be chiming in on in Canada in fairness - anything goes up there

What?
My apologies - I reacted to Gabes animosity instead of playing the ball

No, I was wondering what you meant by "anything goes up there".  The age of consent in Canada is 16, which is the same as a lot of US states, including Florida.

longballin

I see the paedo hunters nabbed another man from the Lisburn Road, Belfast this evening... have to say the ones they catch seem to be bang to rights. Am starting to think they are doing a good job. There is a US TV show does this where cops then wait nearby and detain the persons. Maybe here they shud also wait till after they are convicted in court to put it on Facebook.

The Iceman

Quote from: longballin on January 25, 2018, 08:33:30 PM
I see the paedo hunters nabbed another man from the Lisburn Road this evening... have to say the ones they catch seem to be bang to rights. Am starting to think they are doing a good job. There is a US TV show does this where cops then wait nearby and detain the persons.
the show in the US uses an actual cop as the decoy who looks young -brings them in to the home and then the host of the show interviews them and the cops are outside waiting...its a bit more thorough with more evidence. My brother in law (florida cop) was one of the cops catching them outside on one episode - show is called Dateline catch a predator i think
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Iceman

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 25, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

What?
My apologies - I reacted to Gabes animosity instead of playing the ball

No, I was wondering what you meant by "anything goes up there".  The age of consent in Canada is 16, which is the same as a lot of US states, including Florida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVRrybYWNE this is what we hear about Canada down here. Not saying the US or Florida is exempt but you'd be led to believe this is the norm up in canada and completely fine...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

longballin

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 08:36:16 PM
I see the paedo hunters nabbed another man from the Lisburn Road this evening... have to say the ones they catch seem to be bang to rights. Am starting to think they are doing a good job. There is a US TV show does this where cops then wait nearby and detain the persons.
the show in the US uses an actual cop as the decoy who looks young -brings them in to the home and then the host of the show interviews them and the cops are outside waiting...its a bit more thorough with more evidence. My brother in law (florida cop) was one of the cops catching them outside on one episode - show is called Dateline catch a predator i think

ok fair enough.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 08:39:34 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVRrybYWNE this is what we hear about Canada down here. Not saying the US or Florida is exempt but you'd be led to believe this is the norm up in canada and completely fine...

Ah - there we go - like clockwork - it's been a few months since you've brought that up. You are like a broken record - as bad as Fearon. 

Also, for the bolded part - who says this?  Who leads you to believe this is the norm?

Also, what's illegal about that? And what has it got to do with the age of consent?

The Iceman

well what if someone identifies as a 14 year old girl/boy - can they have sex with the 14 year old girl/boy?

The Iceman

and you took me off track Gabe - instead of your cursing and anger and discussing and i retaliated...you can go back to whatever you were doing if you'd like

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 09:45:12 PMand you took me off track Gabe - instead of your cursing and anger and discussing and i retaliated...you can go back to whatever you were doing if you'd like

Your head is gone lad .......... between this and threatening to punch another member of the forum perhaps it might be better for you to take some time off.

I took things off track? You are the one coming in with this - which was a load of rubbish. I wonder why you mentioned this film in particular. 

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
Gay man targeted for grooming a 14 year old boy. Hollywood promotes man boy relationship. Where is the line? I think it has a lot to do with the thread?

I'll go back to living my life in this weird "anything goes" country where everyone claim whatever gender and age they want to be.

Say a few Hail Mary's for me, will you - just to make sure I don't get corrupted as well.   

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 09:41:21 PM
well what if someone identifies as a 14 year old girl/boy - can they have sex with the 14 year old girl/boy?

Still against the law here.. if someone identifies themselves as 14 they would be 14 no?

children are sexually more aware than what you would have been when you were 14, good or bad that's how it is...

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Iceman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 09:57:30 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

Still against the law here.. if someone identifies themselves as 14 they would be 14 no?

children are sexually more aware than what you would have been when you were 14, good or bad that's how it is...
the self identifying movement though creates loop holes?
if a 60 year old man says he is really a 16 year old boy he can have consensual sex with a 16 year old girl.  Not sure on all the laws but I think the age of consent laws are more relaxed if the two are close in age (even underage)...
so what if a man says he's really a 16 year old boy? theres lots of nuances and grey areas and children suffer

to answer Gabe - I picked that over American beauty because it closely resembled the Lurgan case. You see what you want to see

Gabriel_Hurl

It's pretty obvious what I (and everyone else) can see what you were at.

You are the one coming in screaming about a film (that you incorrectly described)

QuoteGay man targeted for grooming a 14 year old boy. Hollywood promotes man boy relationship.

tonto1888

I see the paedo hunters nabbed another man from the Lisburn Road, Belfast this evening... have to say the ones they catch seem to be bang to rights. Am starting to think they are doing a good job. There is a US TV show does this where cops then wait nearby and detain the persons. Maybe here they shud also wait till after they are convicted in court to put it on Facebook.

I think that's the problem people have with them. The fact that they broadcast live when they get them instead of giving the info to police

The Iceman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 25, 2018, 10:43:00 PM
It's pretty obvious what I (and everyone else) can see what you were at.

You are the one coming in screaming about a film (that you incorrectly described)

QuoteGay man targeted for grooming a 14 year old boy. Hollywood promotes man boy relationship.
Gabe a 17 year old is still a boy in my book. Sure you're still a boy yourself?