Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

general_lee

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
Do it for self promotion, yet they assume false names and keep themselves well off camera!😂😂😂😂😂 Some totally stupid people here.

More like they're showing the useless police up. As I say they are shaming paedophiles and fully exposing them,giving good warning to the public at large,regardless whether  the useless police and farcical legal system ultimately fail to get a conviction.That's their main benefit.They have enormous public support,to the  extent now if the were banned there'd be a General Public outcry.
They're bullies, and they've found a legitimate way to channel their bullying nature into practice. I watched that carryduff one, all it exposed was how pathetic these people are and how out of their depth they are.

They've zero training, no regulation and next to no success when it comes to actual convictions.

They by chance saw the fella on their way to his house and confronted him in a car park, his dad then showed up after about ten mins, also by chance and was given no opportunity to speak to his son briefly in private or process what he had just been told. Instead the millie "child protection enforcer" told him "touch me again and I'll knock your f**k out" when a brief scuffle broke out. Now they say they record it so that if anyone is assaulted it is all caught on camera yet none of this is seen in the video?

This target was only 19 and they say they usually don't go for offenders this young but the stuff this guy came out with was bad enough to make their decoy cry which begs the question why do this if you haven't any training and aren't prepared for what you might have to see/read? They say they're better than the police yet the police have to deal with far worse during the course of their work!

They'd be better off promoting the importance of supervising children's internet usage and what apps are more high risk instead of wasting their time on these moral crusades which seem to waste more police time and what it is worth

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
Great to see the sympathy for paedophiles on this thread.Oh and the hypocrisy as well,given the vile abuse dished out to Cardinal Sean Brady (who wasn't a paedophile) on other threads,which was as vicious as I've seen used by any of these hunters.

I take the view that the average police man or woman couldn't find their ass in the dark.

From what I've seen without exception,these people gather reams of evidence before confronting the accused.Their interrogation is all about exposing and shaming,an excellent public service.It may also prove to be a deterrent.

Their approval rating among the public is extremely high,and I see nothing wrong with this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCNolan/status/951025605721706497

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
Milltown Row,so the Police never get it wrong?

So if you turn up to commit a murder but the other person isn't there,that's ok? How many people,guilty as hell,get off Scot free for all sorts of crimes due to bullshittery  legal technicalities or inadmissible evidence?

The people who turn up expecting to meet children are full bona fide paedophiles who have been grooming what they thought were children.These groups are,without fear or favour,exposing them to the public and their own family members.This for me is the key point,not whether crap like evidence being admissible to get a conviction is there,or due process which only enriches the legal profession and helps the guilty escape justice.The law is a joke,but at least with these stings the public and their own families now know that they are paedophiles and can act to protect children.

If these people crave attention,why do they keep their faces hidden and use false names? Total bullshit.

Don Johnson

Selfish f**kers might have cost us a medal in the Gold Coast now.

gallsman

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
Their approval rating among the public is extremely high,and I see nothing wrong with this.

Listen to "anonymous from Ballyclare" on the BBC link. If that's the "general public support" these groups garner, I don't see why any self respecting intelligent person would want to be associated with them at all.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 14, 2018, 03:10:31 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
Milltown Row,so the Police never get it wrong?

So if you turn up to commit a murder but the other person isn't there,that's ok? How many people,guilty as hell,get off Scot free for all sorts of crimes due to bullshittery  legal technicalities or inadmissible evidence?

The people who turn up expecting to meet children are full bona fide paedophiles who have been grooming what they thought were children.These groups are,without fear or favour,exposing them to the public and their own family members.This for me is the key point,not whether crap like evidence being admissible to get a conviction is there,or due process which only enriches the legal profession and helps the guilty escape justice.The law is a joke,but at least with these stings the public and their own families now know that they are paedophiles and can act to protect children.

If these people crave attention,why do they keep their faces hidden and use false names? Total bullshit.

Tony obviously can't open that link as he refuses to respond to it.. which says more about Tony if he does see it but refuses to engage..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

So like the Police they make mistakes (but far fewer than the Police).

The Police get relatively few convictions,on account a lot of the time, of their own c**k ups.

These groups are exposing paedophiles who have groomed what they thought to be children, so people know who they are and can take steps to protect their children.I for one support this fully.

playwiththewind1st

Unless the totally blessed & blameless Sean Brady is up to his neck in it.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 05:30:23 PM
So like the Police they make mistakes (but far fewer than the Police).

The Police get relatively few convictions,on account a lot of the time, of their own c**k ups.

These groups are exposing paedophiles who have groomed what they thought to be children, so people know who they are and can take steps to protect their children.I for one support this fully.

They are advertising for people to help them.

What qualifications do you need to help them? As well as the fact that it is pure vigilante justice and they could ruin innocent peoples lives this knd f thing has the potential to go very wrong.

What if they film someone who gets violent and even is potentially armed? What if the person doing the video gets violent?

I really do not think the whole thing is well advised at all.

T Fearon

I can only go by the videos I've seen which without exception have featured

1.Well documented evidence

2.Assuring the culprit will not be harmed.

3.Giving the culprit a chance to offer a feasible explanation

4.Await the arrival of the Police.

As long as these are maintained I have no problem.Neither have I a problem with aggressive questioning or watching the humiliation of guilty people.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

As long as these are maintained I have no problem.Neither have I a problem with aggressive questioning or watching the humiliation of guilty people.

why do you watch these videos?

general_lee

Wonder if someone else called Tony Fearon got stung and you ended up having your name dragged into it and property attacked would you change your tune?

bennydorano

People who've no problem with Lynch mobs just like Lynch mobs. Very Christian.

playwiththewind1st

Unless, of course, they happen to hold office in the church of Rome.