Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on October 27, 2017, 07:34:36 PM
On news tonight,Down man with over one million images of child sex on his computer.PSNI failed to detect that he was also distributing these,and missed a chance to bust a paedophile ring😡.And you're telling me we should leave these things to the Police?

or Sean Brady?   >:(

T Fearon

? Sean Brady was remotely connected,by taking notes of allegations (at that stage unproven) made against one person,not a ring.But hey,let your irrational Anti Catholicism twist and distort the facts to match your hatred.Sad.

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on October 27, 2017, 08:14:48 PM
? Sean Brady was remotely connected,by taking notes of allegations (at that stage unproven) made against one person,not a ring.But hey,let your irrational Anti Catholicism twist and distort the facts to match your hatred.Sad.

Involved in the cover-up of sex abuse. Be consistent Tony...

T Fearon

Yeah whatever. I am tasked by my boss to research and report back to him on a problem.I do this faithfully and conscientiously,yet unbeknown to me,his response was ineffective.40 years later I am hung out to dry when I did my job properly.😤.

In other news the Silent Justice team in the North snared a 72 year old grooming a 13 year old girl online.FFS neither of my late parents could master a video recorder machine when they were in their 60s,much less go online.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on October 27, 2017, 11:57:43 PM
Yeah whatever. I am tasked by my boss to research and report back to him on a problem.I do this faithfully and conscientiously,yet unbeknown to me,his response was ineffective.40 years later I am hung out to dry when I did my job properly.😤.

In other news the Silent Justice team in the North snared a 72 year old grooming a 13 year old girl online.FFS neither of my late parents could master a video recorder machine when they were in their 60s,much less go online.

If your child was raped and your local bishop knew but didn't tell the relevant law authorities you'd be a happy man because he did tell other people ? who allowed him to continue with his raping ? You truly are a strange being
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Read carefully. He was a young relatively powerless priest in his mid 30s,not a Bishop.Read as often as you need to understand.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: T Fearon on October 28, 2017, 12:18:20 AM
Read carefully. He was a young relatively powerless priest in his mid 30s,not a Bishop.Read as often as you need to understand.
Since when was mid-30s young?

Milltown Row2

Priest bishop teacher bricklayer !!! I fail to see your logic
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

longballin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2017, 12:26:10 AM

Priest bishop teacher bricklayer !!! I fail to see your logic

that's because there is no logic just blinded by the church

T Fearon

We'll try again.He reported what he heard accurately to his superiors.He did not attempt to distort,cover up etc.

thebigfella

Quote from: T Fearon on October 28, 2017, 08:38:13 AM
We'll try again.He reported what he heard accurately to his superiors.He did not attempt to distort,cover up etc.

But it was covered up and that makes him complicit...... Well played though on this thread.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on October 28, 2017, 08:38:13 AM

Tony tell that to the kids that were raped after the church and your mate covered it up.. did nothing, he done his job so he was alright! The Nazis said the same thing but must were hung

T Fearon

Would you include the parents also who knew but did not inform the authorities?

tonto1888

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 28, 2017, 12:21:22 AM
Since when was mid-30s young?

Careful now. I'm a young 37.

Maybe he means you no for a priest?

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 28, 2017, 11:42:31 AM
Would you include the parents also who knew but did not inform the authorities?

Why would they not have informed the authorities?