Islamic Jihadists ISIS

Started by rossiewanderer, August 13, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2019, 07:44:50 PM
Disgusting right wing populist decision.

What a vile government the UK has.
what should they do with her ?

LeoMc

Quote from: Gmac on February 21, 2019, 03:49:40 AM

Follow their own strategy and have a criminal investigation when / if she returns to the UK. If she has committed a crime then she should receive the appropriate punishment.

tonto1888

Quote from: moysider on February 21, 2019, 12:52:16 AM
Quote from: trailer on February 19, 2019, 07:54:10 PM
It'll be interesting to see what happens. While I have no love for her and think she should spend a significant amount of time in prison, I believe that should be a UK prison.

Wonder what nationality the child is in this scenario? Syrian? British?
Neither.
The baby was born in a caliphate that is not going to exist for much longer. Why does it matter anyway?
The old saying that 'you can't have your cake and eat it' sits well with this young girl, that went on an adventure that included heads cut off and people stoned to death. All the shite that happened, why is this girl so important??

If the child was born before she was stripped of her citizenship then the child is British

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: LeoMc on February 21, 2019, 08:33:53 AM

Follow their own strategy and have a criminal investigation when / if she returns to the UK. If she has committed a crime then she should receive the appropriate punishment.

How could you seriously convict her of anything? I don't know how you would even go about trying to compile the evidence at the cost of the UK Taxpayer and any top defence lawyer would take the case for free as target practice on the highest stage.

I assume at this stage she'll be back in the UK sooner or later with the Bangladesh news.

tonto1888

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 21, 2019, 10:17:44 AM

How could you seriously convict her of anything? I don't know how you would even go about trying to compile the evidence at the cost of the UK Taxpayer and any top defence lawyer would take the case for free as target practice on the highest stage.

I assume at this stage she'll be back in the UK sooner or later with the Bangladesh news.

Section 11 of the terrorism act 2000 makes it a criminal offence to belong to it orofess to belong to a terrorist organisation in the UK or overseas.
Section 12(1) of the act makes it a criminal offence to invite support for a proscribed organisation and that's not restricted to money or property

I imagine she could be done under these

sid waddell

This decision really is astounding colonial arrogance from the Brits.

"Hey, Bangladesh - we're stripping this brown girl of her British citizenship, and we expect you, our former colony, to give her citizenship, so that she can be your problem and not ours. We don't care that she has never even been to Bangladesh. Know your place, piccaninnies, and do what your rightful master Britain tells you."

This is actually what is happening.

playwiththewind1st

Sure, she might still go Dutch. "I can always wait for jihadi hubby, till he gets out the nick".

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 21, 2019, 12:46:02 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 21, 2019, 10:17:44 AM

Section 11 of the terrorism act 2000 makes it a criminal offence to belong to it orofess to belong to a terrorist organisation in the UK or overseas.
Section 12(1) of the act makes it a criminal offence to invite support for a proscribed organisation and that's not restricted to money or property

I imagine she could be done under these

Very fair point, I wonder how many convictions have been made under these sections?

Dolph1

Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2019, 05:19:44 PM

"Hey, Bangladesh - we're stripping this brown girl of her British citizenship, and we expect you, our former colony, to give her citizenship, so that she can be your problem and not ours. We don't care that she has never even been to Bangladesh. Know your place, piccaninnies, and do what your rightful master Britain tells you."

I love how you go straight to race as the reason Eamonnca1/Sid

She is ok with beheading people who she now wants to live amongst.

But she's changed now, right?
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

johnnycool

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 22, 2019, 11:10:14 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2019, 05:19:44 PM

I love how you go straight to race as the reason Eamonnca1/Sid

She is ok with beheading people who she now wants to live amongst.

But she's changed now, right?

She's a nut job, don't think there's much argument there.

The argument is how the Brits want to wash their hands off her when she's a British citizen, born and reared.

Also,
  there's rough estimates going round already that over 400 ISIS fighters have already made their way back into the UK so this 19 year old girl really is the least of their worries.

And,
   The Manchester Bomber had been in Libya fighting against Colonel Gaddafi before being allowed to return to the UK with not a question asked. He was doing a good job out there getting rid of Gaddafi so no one gave a f**k.

Insane Bolt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47506145

She loses a third child.....not much sympathy here on the mainland......the attitudes more like tough...she knew what she was doing.

Rossfan

What about the lassie from Dundalk?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trailer

Quote from: Insane Bolt on March 09, 2019, 12:39:51 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47506145

She loses a third child.....not much sympathy here on the mainland......the attitudes more like tough...she knew what she was doing.

A child is dead, which I find very sad. It is not the child's fault who it's parent are. I think the British Government have got this wrong.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Rossfan on March 09, 2019, 01:51:30 PM

Let her go back to Dundalk as her punishment.

RedHand88

Quote from: Capt Pat on March 09, 2019, 10:03:16 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 09, 2019, 01:51:30 PM

Let her go back to Dundalk as her punishment.

Come on now, we are a civilised society. There's no call for that.