Nolan Show

Started by Ulick, January 14, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

I think Stephen Nolan is a wonderful man who uses his undoubted talents to engage with the real issues we face on a daily basis from the bin collection to underage drinking to ethnic cleansing. I have met Stephen a few times now and have found him easy and always willing to bend over backwards so you can get your piece in. He is open to everyone and anyone.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

illdecide

Quote from: Olly on January 27, 2011, 11:25:49 AM
I think Stephen Nolan is a wonderful man who uses his undoubted talents to engage with the real issues we face on a daily basis from the bin collection to underage drinking to ethnic cleansing. I have met Stephen a few times now and have found him easy and always willing to bend over backwards so you can get your piece in. He is open to everyone and anyone.

Olly if you had read a thread about Mr nolan a few years back it would have told you that he was very fond off bending lads over backwards and introducing a new spine to their system
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

theskull1

Read Ollys post again illdecide.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: illdecide on January 27, 2011, 11:31:13 AM
Quote from: Olly on January 27, 2011, 11:25:49 AM

Olly if you had read a thread about Mr nolan a few years back it would have told you that he was very fond off bending lads over backwards and introducing a new spine to their system

I think you missed his message illdecide

illdecide

Yes indeed i def did jump in feet first there without reading the whole post... :D :D :D didn't think Olly had it in him TBH :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on January 27, 2011, 11:53:31 AM
Yes indeed i def did jump in feet first there without reading the whole post... :D :D :D didn't think Olly had it in him TBH :D

I'd say Olly has had it in him a good few times :-*

Milltown Row2

Nolan on about Vegans, so he is !

How many posters are vegans or vegetarians ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 06, 2019, 10:59:32 PM
Nolan on about Vegans, so he is !

How many posters are vegans or vegetarians ?
Nope but we definitely wouldn't eat as much red meat in the house.

Milltown Row2

Was going to go Vegan for a month, probably will at some point just to see..

But seen a report saying that the produce of vegan foods can hurt the environment as much as eating meat!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

Watched it. Nolan shouting over everyone and the girl shouting was a complete melt.

My ex was a Vegan. Made life v difficult re meals, 2 sets of food etc. When you went away spent hours walking round towns to obscure spots where i could enjoy f all on the menu. She was glowing to be fair and the healthiest looking person about but it was defo too strict for me
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

north_antrim_hound

Nope full blown burger lover here

"Why did the vegan cross the road"

"To tell everyone she was a vegan"
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

johnnycool

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 07, 2019, 09:19:47 AM

Why is there this perception that all vegans are women?

I wonder what percentage are all the same as the female Vegan does seem to be the most vociferous type.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: johnnycool on February 07, 2019, 09:24:04 AM

I wonder what percentage are all the same as the female Vegan does seem to be the most vociferous type.

Nearly 80% in the USA
Haven't a clue about home but I'm guessing it's close to that.
I don't really have a problem with it to be fair but I bet some vegans have a problem with us meat eaters.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

trailer

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 07, 2019, 09:36:20 AM

Nearly 80% in the USA
Haven't a clue about home but I'm guessing it's close to that.
I don't really have a problem with it to be fair but I bet some vegans have a problem with us meat eaters.

A fad. It's not only avoiding meat, it's avoiding cow's milk and honey etc.
A healthy diet is a balanced diet.

P.S Nolan is poison.

Milltown Row2

Why is there this perception that all vegans are women lesbains  ;)?

Fixed that