The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Lol. Duno how to answer that one Laoislad! Yeah its fun tho everything/body is either brilliant or crap theres no inbetween..

Boycey

Will yis watch the game tonight?? Back in the day when we used to be involved  ;D I never watched games like this it's worse purgatory than watching your own team...

For what it's worth I think tonight has to be the night can't see a safe Brighton doing anything at weekend...

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Boycey on May 06, 2019, 04:47:04 PM
Will yis watch the game tonight?? Back in the day when we used to be involved  ;D I never watched games like this it's worse purgatory than watching your own team...

For what it's worth I think tonight has to be the night can't see a safe Brighton doing anything at weekend...

I think Arsenal fans had a similar thought this past weekend...

Leonardo

I think it's brilliant to still be involved at this stage. Going into the last game knowing you can still win the league. The slagging is mighty from the Man U fans but believe me they would love to be in our position right now. We might not win it, but Jesus its great to still have a chance. Dont know if I can watch tonight - always get the feeling that I will jinx the result.
We will never walk alone lads

BennyCake

Over the Bar

Could the secretary-shagging, plastic-Celt be the man who delivers the PL to Anfield after all?? ;D

BennyCake

Kompany from 30 yards. Name on the trophy. A bit like you just knew after Dudek's double save in Istanbul.

From the Bunker

heganboy

Iheanacho togged it there- that would have been some story.

All the same City keep doing what they need to do...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2019, 02:00:12 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 06, 2019, 12:16:56 PM
Agree Jog. 10yr old at the same stage. Been there done it mesel so prepared for the ups and downs lol but its all new to him and everyday its a new debate on the playground and then ten questions for me "daddy is allison in your top 50 players in the world" etc etc etc 😃
Love it. Cant wait till mine are a  bit older and I can have conversations with them like that. My 5 year old has asked me who would win between Laois and Liverpool though. ;D

Hope you showed your 5 year old Fabinho's shameful dive and explained why cheats never prosper....

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

RedHand88

It's just not meant to be is it.

Armamike

City know they have it now.  They'll hammer Brighton.  They've won 13 games on the trot and been totally focused on it.. All we needed was them to draw one game -one poxy game!  Superhuman effort from Liverpool though to keep pace.  Will challenge City again next season and hope that at some point City will take the foot off the gas or lose Guardiola.

That's just, like your opinion man.