Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Knock Your Mucker In

A simple question. Did clonoe through the points to Moortown? I know ure straight talking so look forward to hearing this answer

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: redzone on February 20, 2015, 05:19:45 PM
Knock Your Mucker In

A simple question. Did clonoe through the points to Moortown? I know ure straight talking so look forward to hearing this answer

Didn't throw them, no agreement or anything like that, but we never broke sweat, no effort whats so ever, we didn't give one feck whist they busted a gut. Also need to mention the ref, he denied us two stone walk penalties, that seen out the game. On another day the ref would have got serious bad manners, but as I said no one gave and hoot therefore not a word was said to the ref

time ticking away

Is the championship draw definitely tomorrow night, very quiet on here
Clonoe v coalisland
Dromore v Trillick
Errigal v Carmen
Omagh v Killyclogher
Donaghmore v Dungannon
Eglish v moy
Greencastle v strabane
Ardboe v augher

those would make the county board a few pounds
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: time ticking away on February 22, 2015, 08:43:25 PM
Clonoe v coalisland
Dromore v Trillick
Errigal v Carmen
Omagh v Killyclogher
Donaghmore v Dungannon
Eglish v moy
Greencastle v strabane
Ardboe v augher

Yeah definatly on tonight in garvaghy.
I will be intersting to see how many you get right  ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

LeoMc

Quote from: time ticking away on February 22, 2015, 08:43:25 PM
Clonoe v coalisland
Dromore v Trillick
Errigal v Carmen
Omagh v Killyclogher
Donaghmore v Dungannon
Eglish v moy
Greencastle v strabane
Ardboe v augher

If delegates go with the seeding proposal how many of those would still be possible in 2016?
Taking last years league positions into account we would have
Pot 1: Dromore, Coalisland, Errigal, Killyclogher, Clonoe, Carrickmore, Eglish & Ardboe
Pot 2: Omaagh, Moy, Strabane, Donaghmore, Augher, Cookstown, Eskra, Dungannon, Moortown, Greencastle

Sunny Day

A seeded League/Championship proposal would make it interesting, could definitely be the way forward.  Would this view be mirrored for the Reserve Championship as well,  based in the Reserve League?  Might even get the reserve league a little more competitive and prevent clubs from not fielding reserve teams.

winghalfback

Clonoe, I am told will be without Colm Doris for much of , if not all of , this season. One of the greatest players to grace the game in the county has opted for work and football in another land this year. A bad loss to his club who i'm sure will be planning an assault on top honours this year. I wonder are many other clubs loosing their top players to foreign lands this summer for one reason or another? Coalisland I know already are without Stephen Mackers Mc Nally who is in oz.

Tyrone Gaa

Some loss to Clonoe alright. Colly is a great player.  Maybe wouldn't go as far as you to say he is one of the greatest players to grace the county but a great club player.  Will give whoever draws Clonoe tonight extra hope of turning them over.  Mackers is also a massive loss to Coalisland.  Don't know of others missing although this is the 1st I've heard of Colly and Mackers

Looking forward to the draw tonight.
Living the dream!!!

In hiding

Top 8 teams in div1 draw each other in first round !!!

redzone

might be a v short season for clonoe. with them not bothering about league football a lot of them could be headin to usa

BADONEY

Tyrone senior championship draw was made tonight  at Garvaghey
A = Omagh v Carrickmore
B= Dromore v Ardboe
c =Strabane  v Augher
D= Trillick V Dungannon
E=Moy v Donaghmore
F=E Ciarian  v Killyclogher
G= Clonoe v Coalisland
H= Greencastle   v Eglish
with the quarter finals     BvA , CvF  Ev G ,HvD

rrhf

Fancy every team named first except for Greencastle.  I think Eglish might have the  stuff. Clarkes for a county semi final?

BennyHarp

Quote from: rrhf on February 23, 2015, 10:53:58 PM
Fancy every team named first except for Greencastle.  I think Eglish might have the  stuff. Clarkes for a county semi final?

That would be some going for the Clarkes in their first year back. That full draw just highlights the competitiveness of Tyrone football and why there has been so many different champions over the years. Some potentially class games. Omagh will have to beat Carrickmore, then Dromore or Ardboe, just to get to the semi final!!  :o
That was never a square ball!!

ziggysego

Quote from: rrhf on February 23, 2015, 10:53:58 PM

Challenge accepted
Testing Accessibility

Club Rossa

The money men in Garvaghey will be rubbing their hands after that draw.