Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanderson

Downpatrick manager not happy with the referee in the Burren and RGU game. Anyone at the game know what this is about?

saulzer

Heard it was a shockingly bad performance from the ref

downjim

Another county title for the biggest club in Down

Smurfy123

Fair play downjim your underage is clearly the best in Down but your numbers are massive. How do you keep them all happy?
On another note all league football should be finished an awful position for CPN to be in on Saturday where we had to play the same team a week before the championship. A league would be massive for our club but that now looks unlikely. Heard a few teams played weakened teams at the weekend which makes the bottom of the league looking very interesting. Bryansford seem to have stopped playing

forevergreen

Looks like a League title coming to Burren. with only Saval left to play and them relegated on Saturday, the last game should be a foregone conclusion.
Bottom of table now has An Riocht to play anyone of Town, RGU, Ballyholland, Rostrevor or Bryansford.
Town v RGU this week will have a big say on overall outcome, though ford look to have down tools too early and could be pulled in. the Harps v RGU replay should be tasty too.

Targetman

I see all the clubs are going to benefit from JP Mc Manus's generosity, I wonder how long they'll have to wait for it?

Lecale Gael

100,000/48 = guts of 2 grand a club  8)
2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)

forevergreen

That'll be £100000 less county board f**k ups and costs. Clubs will be collecting again then

gaaman2016

Hope I'm wrong but I suspect as usual the Co Board will magically conjure a £2k deficit for each club and keep the the €100,000

Targetman

At least I'm not the only cynic out there!!

Hedgehunter

How does promotion and relegation work in the senior divisions this year? I think it's changed on years gone bye?

Aristo 60

DCB could do another club prize draw for €25,000...cost of (automatic) entry... you guessed it... €2,000.

downjim

Smurfy123

Not much point CPN turning up on Saturday
Kilcoo 1/6 6/1 CPN
Burren 1/2 2/1 Mayobridge

The big two in Down football continues.

Bottom 2 go down I think?

downjim

Does that surprise you Smurfy?? The two best teams this decade