Potential New Armagh Managers (with a bit of luck we'll need one)

Started by topgun, July 09, 2007, 06:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Everlast

well the interviews with the county board have started so hopefully it will be sorted out in the not to distant future!
Uladh, are you not goin to tell us who it was offered to then?

Uladh

Well the county board have asked one of the candidates to put together their backroom team in advance and have offered their current county job to someone else. there's only one candidate already working for the county board...

Aghdavoyle

Its a done deal and the inteviews are a sham. former harps manager peter McDonald will be the new manager.

Hank Everlast

Dont know to much about yer man mcdonald/mcdonnell... wheres he from?  would he have any experience at this level?

el_cuervo_fc

Is he the one that locked the boys out of the grounds for turning up late for training?

Uladh

interviews finished last night by all accounts. can't take them too long to make up their minds!

;)

brokencrossbar1

If Peter has been appointed as the new manager I think it is a very good move.  He has a large amount of experience and has success at both club and county level with the Armagh u 21's.  He is a very clever man in regards to tactics and if he has the right team of ones around him he will be a success. 

I know Paul Grimley is many peoples favourite but I think Peter would be a safe pair of hands.

orangeman

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

MrTaylor

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 10, 2007, 10:52:18 AM
we got rid of John Morrison after us getting to an AI he is from Armagh i think he brought a skip to the 1st training session for players to get rid of emotional Garbage now i see why Kerry bet us ;) ;)

How did you get on this year after getting rid of John Morrison?

full back

billy the kid

i work in armagh and its spreading like wild fire that grimley turned it down to stay wid cavan to "finish the job he started" with them and yer man mc donnell has taken it with a backroom team that includes morrison and rafferty i have heard it from three different sources. came on here to see if any of you boys knew anything about it. i thought grimley was a cert?
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

MrTaylor

Donagh

Quote from: billy the kid on August 09, 2007, 02:31:23 PM
i work in armagh and its spreading like wild fire that grimley turned it down to stay wid cavan to "finish the job he started" with them and yer man mc donnell has taken it with a backroom team that includes morrison and rafferty i have heard it from three different sources. came on here to see if any of you boys knew anything about it. i thought grimley was a cert?

Which Rafferty?

lurganblue

Quote from: MrTaylor on August 09, 2007, 02:43:00 PM
Quote from: full back on August 09, 2007, 02:29:11 PM
Are you JM in disguise MrTaylor?

No, Fullback, but unfortunately I'm told I look like him!

paddy, how's it going? :P