Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: trailer on December 05, 2018, 06:34:43 PM
I'm genuinely shocked that people feel his behaviour is acceptable. I wouldn't want him near my wife or daughter.

Straw man.  I don't think anyone said it was acceptable.  He was being sleazy.  Which is generally assumed to be unacceptable behaviour.  In the same way that exceeding the speed limit is thought to be unacceptable behaviour.

It doesn't mean he should be disbarred and taken off the airwaves (as some have suggested).

IMO of course.

BennyCake

Not seen video. Don't really want to. But right or wrong, can people just keep their feckin' camera phones in their pockets?

Sweet Jesus, the world has gone simple.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: BennyCake on December 05, 2018, 07:01:10 PM
Not seen video. Don't really want to. But right or wrong, can people just keep their feckin' camera phones in their pockets?

Sweet Jesus, the world has gone simple.

+100

Therealdonald

Has he done anything that bad? Someone mentioning #metoo. FFS, he's stroking an arm. Someone mentioned Angels above and they're right, christ can he not take a drink and relax. Anyman advocating for his dismissal, probably gets up on the wife with the lights on.

Over the Bar

Stakeknife apparently had photos on his computer of a barrister (JB?) in the High Court canteen getting stuck into a chicken!!  :o

Milltown Row2

Anyone been to a stag do? I've seen a lot worse in your typical night away with lads from the club! And  none of it was illegal.. some proper fannies on this thread
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

I'm genuinely shocked that people feel his behaviour is acceptable. I wouldn't want him near my wife or daughter.

Shocked that people aren't shocked, it's symptomatic of the age that we live in.

Tony Baloney

Just seen the video. Some of the lads on here saying he should be sacked etc. have embarrassed themselves more than Brolly has. A wee bit of a lingering hand and nothing more. Move along.

giveherlong

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
Anyone been to a stag do? I've seen a lot worse in your typical night away with lads from the club! And  none of it was illegal.. some proper fannies on this thread

Well said

Wildweasel74

Brolly with no one by all accounts, but don't know about a girlfriend. I Good job u holier than now lads didn't go to renshaws, bot etc back in the day, you see plenty to get offended about!

toby47

IMO it's embarrassing for him, but he's done nothing illegal and everyone should chill out.

Ones calling for an end to his media roles etc need to get out more.

Taylor

From the 2 videos I saw the only thing he should worry about is the glamorous brunette who may not be too happy.

Anyone talking about his career being jeopardised seriously need to take a look at themselves.

'Lovin this velvet'  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jeremiah O

3rd video doing the rounds now!
I wouldn't have much time for Brolly,to say the least but the reaction to these videos are way OTT in my opinion.
Unconquered and unconquerable

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Jeremiah O on December 06, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
3rd video doing the rounds now!
I wouldn't have much time for Brolly,to say the least but the reaction to these videos are way OTT in my opinion.

A lot of the 'outrage' I'd say is because of his media personality. People need to realise that Brolly plays a role on screen.

Having met the man in person on a number of occasions, it's something clearly obvious and that he freely admits.

seafoid

Private eye has a regular feature called "from the messageboards" and one of the lines is "if anyone comes near my family I swear I'll do time"
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU