Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eastie

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 26, 2018, 03:13:57 PM
Quote from: TheProfessor on November 25, 2018, 07:28:55 PM
Great win for the Clarke's today. All worked out well in the end for mcnulty and he scored the Clarke's last point to seal the win.

Was McHugh playing? Would have been a massive miss for Aghyaran if he wasn't - worth 4/5 points at least. If the Clarkes can survive for a few seasons then they could mount a challenge as they have serious amount of good young players coming through from minor level this past few seasons....big if however.

I'd imagine he wasn't, considering he was rumoured to have done his cruciate, game changer because he is a serious player. Was anyone at the game? Who played well for both and did mcnamee play well? I seen he was star man in paper last week but talking to a man at the game and he said he wasn't that impressive, maybe he just wants to go back on holiday. Heard the clarkes have a good team that could be ready for division 1. Time will tell

TheProfessor

Great win for the Clarke's today. All worked out well in the end for mcnulty and he scored the Clarke's last point to seal the win.

Was McHugh playing? Would have been a massive miss for Aghyaran if he wasn't - worth 4/5 points at least. If the Clarkes can survive for a few seasons then they could mount a challenge as they have serious amount of good young players coming through from minor level this past few seasons....big if however.

Mchugh wasnt playing seen him on crutches at the game. McNamee was excellent in first half. Dungannon midfield only got going in second half. Dungannon bringing on subs kiefer morgan and paddy quinn changed the game. Clarkes a bit inexperienced to not see it out in normal time. Good end to end game, clarkes have a lot more depth now they had last time they went up.

Nearlythere

Quote from: TheProfessor on November 26, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Mchugh wasnt playing seen him on crutches at the game. McNamee was excellent in first half. Dungannon midfield only got going in second half. Dungannon bringing on subs kiefer morgan and paddy quinn changed the game. Clarkes a bit inexperienced to not see it out in normal time. Good end to end game, clarkes have a lot more depth now they had last time they went up.
The subs helped dungannon but it was us loosing 2 of our defenders to injury that lost us the game imo. Didn't help us having lost another one already, early on in the game to a black card.

Tyrone Gaa

Any management comings and goings ahead of the new season. Who's hot and who's not?
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone95

Not sure if many neutrals attended the Paul McGirr u16 final yesterday in dromore. In what was a great spectacle for underage football in Ulster. We were lucky to come out on the right side and bring another underage trophy back to the steps of Quinn's corner. Some outstanding performances on the carmen team which we hope will drive these lads on to greater things in a not so distant future!!

PMG1

Quote from: Tyrone95 on December 03, 2018, 10:00:19 PM
Not sure if many neutrals attended the Paul McGirr u16 final yesterday in dromore. In what was a great spectacle for underage football in Ulster. We were lucky to come out on the right side and bring another underage trophy back to the steps of Quinn's corner. Some outstanding performances on the carmen team which we hope will drive these lads on to greater things in a not so distant future!!

Even As a Dromore man I have to admit it was an astonishing game of football played in horrendous conditions, a real credit to both teams and an awesome occasion, the atmosphere in the stand in the last 10 minutes was something to behold, Carmen deserving winners and they have some serious talent in that team. For anyone who wants to see the entire production click onto the 'Spirit of Paul McGirr' on Facebook and you can see the build up and the full game with MichaƩl O'Muircheartaigh commentating. It was without doubt the best game I witnessed in a long time.

Fuzzman

Great stuff lads. Disappointed I missed it but I was sick.

Aaron Boone

Is there still an Ulster U-21 club tournament?

toby47

Quote from: Aaron Boone on December 06, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
Is there still an Ulster U-21 club tournament?

Yeah, it's run at Creegan in Antrim. Starts Mid January

Spilman47

What's peoples thoughts on Ryan Daly leaving Tyrone Coaching staff, unbelievable that they let him leave, such a great talent and I really think the clubs should make their point heard on Tuesday night, penny pinching again......

trailer

Quote from: Spilman47 on December 10, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
What's peoples thoughts on Ryan Daly leaving Tyrone Coaching staff, unbelievable that they let him leave, such a great talent and I really think the clubs should make their point heard on Tuesday night, penny pinching again......

Well Ryan how's things?

In hiding

Quote from: trailer on December 10, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
Quote from: Spilman47 on December 10, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Well Ryan how's things?
Nah don't think its Ryan. More than likely it's another of the Ardboe Jeremiah O split personalities

on the sideline

Any word of managerial appointments or what teams are looking for new men?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: on the sideline on December 11, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Clonoe, Edendork, Coalisland, Dungannon, Derrylaughan all sticking I've been told. Moy still deciding ? Not convinced of the accuracy of the latter personally, but few names have been mentioned.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 12, 2018, 05:11:46 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on December 11, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Clonoe, Edendork, Coalisland, Dungannon, Derrylaughan all sticking I've been told. Moy still deciding ? Not convinced of the accuracy of the latter personally, but few names have been mentioned.

Big Sean not staying on with the Moy?
Who replaced Crozier at Omagh??