Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Kev

Quote from: clarshack on July 27, 2016, 09:26:45 AM
is the u-21 semi-final pairings known yet?
they won't be known until the extra time is over in the ardboe v errigal match !

Jeremiah O

The poor oul ref couldn't finish the game last night.He wasn't feeling well after bogging a feed of buns into him at half time.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Dell

Why is game being replayed if ref abandoned it because of being threatened?
Carpet.... brush.... cough....
Good to see CB back their officials
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Uncle Kev

I heard last night that the toolbag Conroy wouldn't play extra time as he had no belly ! Now I am hearing on here that he had too full a belly ! They sure as hell
can feed a body around Ardboe !

Jeremiah O

The man was fed like a king last night.Took a dose of the runs and had to rush up the road.

longballin

Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 27, 2016, 12:56:15 PM
The man was fed like a king last night.Took a dose of the runs and had to rush up the road.

He took some vile abuse on twitter and people cry about what said about players

In hiding

Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 27, 2016, 12:56:15 PM
Did you talk about other clubs abusing officials on monday !!!
Heard the ref got a belly full alright, but not buns

Jeremiah O

We are great hosts in Ardboe,as I'm sure Omagh will testify.Always a warm welcome for our visitors!!!

In hiding

Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 27, 2016, 03:17:21 PM
We are great hosts in Ardboe,as I'm sure Omagh will testify.Always a warm welcome for our visitors!!!
I whole heartedly agree. You should probably build a hotel on Coney park. It would be of more use than what it's being used for nowadays

In hiding

Did errigal want extra time last night. I'm sure either the current county chairperson or previous county chairman are to blame for the whole thing anyways

WT4E

Glad to see our boys getting to the U21 Div 2 Final against our neighbours.

Wonder when that game will be fixed? Anyone any clue?

Jeremiah O

When we are building the hotel at Coney Pk we'll be sure to add on baby changing facilities for the Omagh boys.

Club Rossa

Ardboe v Errigal refixture down for Friday night in Dunmoyle.

Uncle Kev

When was the extra time played in Ardboe ?

GaelTheGael

Quote from: WT4E on July 27, 2016, 03:52:40 PM
Glad to see our boys getting to the U21 Div 2 Final against our neighbours.

Wonder when that game will be fixed? Anyone any clue?
County board seem to be running these games off every Tuesday, would be safe to assume that will be the case again and the final will be next Tuesday evening.