never kickt a ball

General Stats:

Average registrations per day: 14.44
Average posts per day: 455.81
Average topics per day: 16.44
Average online per day: 100.76
Male to Female Ratio: 9.8:1

Fír's out number the Mná's by nearly 10 to 1
14.44 registrations per day on average. Wonder who the .44s' are?

sureyouwill

Quote from: dubnut on January 05, 2007, 04:42:32 PM
Quote from: sureyouwill on January 05, 2007, 02:54:23 PM
:D :D You must really polish your neck before going to bed each night, just to get it straight if you use derogatory comments to someone it is ok if they use them to you - they are idiots.  ::)

Sureyouwill I dont know what your personal problem with me is, but do you honestly think its ok to call people "wankers" for having lots of posts?
Names are called in the heat of debate, you should know, you are as guilty as me in that respect, but for having lots of posts?
Come on

Just pointing out that you are the single biggest Hypocrite on this board,with mayo4sam running you close, you called slim a spa but when someone uses derogatory comments towards you, you get on your high horse.  :o And telling someone to catch a f**king grip doesnt constitute name calling.  ::)

dubnut

Quote from: sureyouwill on January 05, 2007, 07:43:54 PM
Just pointing out that you are the single biggest Hypocrite on this board,with mayo4sam running you close, you called slim a spa but when someone uses derogatory comments towards you, you get on your high horse.  :o And telling someone to catch a f**king grip doesnt constitute name calling.  ::)

I called Slim a Spa then apologised fully afterwards.
Slim insulted my mother and called me names and did not apologise.

Also I never said "catch a f**king grip" is name calling.

So if I call someone a name in the heat of debate then take it back it makes it ok for people to call me a "w**ker" for having a high number of posts????

To quote yourself, catch a f**king grip!

dubnut

Sureyouwill, I have looked through some of your previous posts and you seem a wee bit obsessesd with me.
Stay away from me you pervert!

ziggysego

Isn't everybody lovely today!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

QuoteSureyouwill, I have looked through some of your previous posts and you seem a wee bit obsessesd with me.
Stay away from me you pervert!
Dont be a dick dubnut.

And to those of you who are taking three posts to make a sentence, grow up!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

dubnut

True Ziggy but as per previous posts, I am quitting here anyway. You wont see me here again, may check to the gaa side every now and then, but its arseholes like himself that just spoil the fun.
Has a wee personal problem with me it seems, probably emotional issues. Like to use the word hypocrit too much also!
There are too many like him on here too.
Plus I spend too much time on here!
And am a sucker for wind up merchants, or the people who appease the DUP minded wind up merchants just so us GAA folk wont be seen as backwards by them, we always will.

So this is jolly well my final post.

No doubt there will be smart arse responses from the likes of sureyouwill but I wont be around to read it.
Will let him take his bitterness out on someone else.
Good luck hitting the big 1000 Ziggy!

Adios GAA Board its been fun!

sureyouwill

With all due respect Bandit, go f**k yourself.
How many have I "built up" on change a letter thread?

I post on lots of threads because I enjoy it, to call me a w**ker is just the words of an idiot.
As you said, its quality that counts, why so bitter then?

True Ziggy but as per previous posts, I am quitting here anyway. You wont see me here again, may check to the gaa side every now and then, but its arseholes like himself that just spoil the fun.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Has a wee personal problem with me it seems, probably emotional issues. Like to use the word hypocrit too much also!

Just have a problem with your double standards, as for the use of the word Hypocrite, if the cap fits and all that and in your case it well and truely does.

There are too many like him on here too.
Plus I spend too much time on here!
And am a sucker for wind up merchants, or the people who appease the DUP minded wind up merchants just so us GAA folk wont be seen as backwards by them, we always will.

So this is jolly well my final post.

No doubt there will be smart arse responses from the likes of sureyouwill but I wont be around to read it.
Will let him take his bitterness out on someone else.
Good luck hitting the big 1000 Ziggy!

Adios GAA Board its been fun!

Wow did you get a job, bye bye, you'll  be missed, suurrrreeeeyouwill.  :o :o

stew

Wow did you get a job, bye bye, you'll  be missed, suurrrreeeeyouwill.

;D

brilliant!!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

So Stew, are you ArmaghStew?
Testing Accessibility

sureyouwill

Quote from: ziggysego on January 06, 2007, 08:01:00 PM
So Stew, are you ArmaghStew?

You're not a hero member for nothing Ziggy - no fleas on you.  :P