GAA Board Confession

Started by botman, October 01, 2009, 03:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

well i wasn't going to say but since this is "confessions"

it was TacadoirArdMhacha. puckoon and the real laoislad and they wouldn't get up for prayers!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

leenie

honest to god it was such a random dream.. when i woke i was like what in blue blazes......

weird

wonder what it means............

Puckoon

I guess that means we've not taken confession seriously, if none of the three of us are admitting to this in the confessional.

(it's ok, TAM and I were safe. We brought a supply of cracked plates that kept the horndog electrician at bay).

leenie

well actually....

nah i won't go into detail!

illdecide

I confess to you almighty god, & to you my brothers & sisters that i sinned through a girl from Coalisland's fault. I'll not finish this one as it involves gory details and ya know what them Tyrone women are like hi...lol

Tell me this folks i went with a girl (2-3 times only) and afterwards she turned into a lesbian...my mates said that was the impression i left on her and that i was useless ??? but i think she knew she'd hit the peak and it was all downhill from there so she decided after having the best she'd retire at the top...afterall none else could ever match my standard...(thats my opinion)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

redhugh

Quote from: illdecide on October 05, 2009, 11:57:45 PM
I confess to you almighty god, & to you my brothers & sisters that i sinned through a girl from Coalisland's fault. I'll not finish this one as it involves gory details and ya know what them Tyrone women are like hi...lol

Tell me this folks i went with a girl (2-3 times only) and afterwards she turned into a lesbian...my mates said that was the impression i left on her and that i was useless ??? but i think she knew she'd hit the peak and it was all downhill from there so she decided after having the best she'd retire at the top...afterall none else could ever match my standard...(thats my opinion)

Maybe she already was a lesbian before you tailed her ? In which case..................you slept in,.......... eejit!

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch