AI minor football championship

Started by GalwayBayBoy, July 16, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam14

That clifford is a special talent, just walked straight through the defence for his goal
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Estimator

Having Clifford is like having all the cheat modes on!!
Ulster League Champions 2009

Wildweasel74

Dont really blame the full back hes trying his best but not doubling up on clifford lies with management

Blowitupref

HT Kerry 3-8 Derry 0-5. David Clifford the star of the show with 2-3.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 17, 2017, 01:50:44 PM
Dont really blame the full back hes trying his best but not doubling up on clifford lies with management

Yeah there is a lot of space in that derry defense whereas kerry are defending in large numbers and i think they have a sweeper too.

Is clifford going to oz?

Blowitupref

40 mins gone. Kerry 4-10 Derry 1-7.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

clarshack

Wildweasel74

As i previously said: should been doubled up from the word go!

Blowitupref

50 mins played. Kerry 6-11 Derry 1-7. David Clifford with 5-3 now.

Hardy

I've never seen a better minor than Clifford. An incredible combination of skill, pace, athleticism, strength and intelligence. If he doesn't fall by the wayside as so many minors do, he'll be an unbelievable player.

Wildweasel74

DoireGael

The €10 was worth giving to GAAGO just to see Clifford.

Mikhailov

The Derry tactics are laughable - this is an AI final. Kerry have arguably one of the best minor forwards playing at FF and Derry don't double up or play a sweeper - totally naive.

If that is what lies ahead tactics wise for Derry then they won't even get out of Div3 next year.

Syferus

Quote from: Hardy on September 17, 2017, 02:25:55 PM
I've never seen a better minor than Clifford. An incredible combination of skill, pace, athleticism, strength and intelligence. If he doesn't fall by the wayside as so many minors do, he'll be an unbelievable player.

Eh. I've seen plenty of great minors just as deadly. What sets him apart is his team is so dominant, and, today, Derry's utterly pathetic attempts at defending.

He could be very good, but let's get a bit of perspective.