Dreams

Started by haveaharp, October 10, 2016, 02:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haveaharp

Name some of your weirdest

2 that i have recently

Going to the doctor with a foot complaint and them asking me to look out the window and then nailing my feet to the floor.

The other one i was in a car park refereeing a row between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier. I separated them and told them to fight clean and respect what they were fighting for which was an old car tyre with the wire coming out of it.

The mind is a strange thing.

AZOffaly

I dreamt last night I played in goals for Kildare because Christy Byrne couldn't make the game! Mental stuff. Johnny Doyle missed a penalty as well. No idea why Kildare, no idea why in goals. No idea who they were playing against. I was coaching or something, and they asked me to play because he, Christy, was held up somewhere.

Orior

I once had a dream not unlike the one experienced by Michael Douglas in the film Disclosure!!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

bennydorano

In amongst a nightmarish mix last night I dreamt a mouse run across my shoulders while I was sleeping (inception depth shit). Woke myself up shouting. Weird shit going down in my head. Too many Chicken Gujon meals from chippy.

omagh_gael

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 10, 2016, 03:35:11 PM
I dreamt last night I played in goals for Kildare because Christy Byrne couldn't make the game! Mental stuff. Johnny Doyle missed a penalty as well. No idea why Kildare, no idea why in goals. No idea who they were playing against. I was coaching or something, and they asked me to play because he, Christy, was held up somewhere.

Christy Moore could turn that into some tune!

Farrandeelin

Had a mad dream last night. There was this orange cat hiding behind a hedge. Anyone who he would look at would die. It was up to me to take him out. Unfortunately I woke up when I was in the planning stage, but it was scary.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 21, 2017, 07:03:47 AM
Had a mad dream last night. There was this orange cat hiding behind a hedge. Anyone who he would look at would die. It was up to me to take him out. Unfortunately I woke up when I was in the planning stage, but it was scary.
Typical Mayo man can't finish the job.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lurganblue

I dont remember my dreams. I go to sleep and i wake up again in the morning. nothing in between. (I might remember one every 2 years or so)

BennyCake

Quote from: lurganblue on February 21, 2017, 10:26:54 AM
I dont remember my dreams. I go to sleep and i wake up again in the morning. nothing in between. (I might remember one every 2 years or so)

That'd be the Buckfast ;)

illdecide

TBH i don't dream much either but the odd time the neighbours wife slips into my dreams (or maybe that's thoughts). Lurganblue def must be the wine ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

lack of brain activity and a clear conscience... and the buckfast  ;)