The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

Quote from: bennydorano on April 04, 2008, 03:20:09 PM
Another one for Ruby's blooper reel, lept early and landed on his hind legs 2 or 3 out, knocked the stuffing out of him.

Jaysus Benny you really have it in for Ruby, Masterminded was a tired horse who was beaten by over 10 lengths, you could have whoever you wanted on board that horse, he wouldn't have won.

You didn't see the peach of a ride Ruby gave the winner of first I bet!!! (wish he hadn't done  :'()

He gave Gwanko another poor ride in the Topham chase as well ;)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

bennydorano

Tired? nothing to do with the jump(or the landing to be more specific) that knocked the sh1te out of him?  Two good ones today 2.

ExiledGael

How'd Cee Bee go?
Hardy any sign of that national preview?

Treasurer

Capt Cee Bee running in 4.20

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

gaa.boy

Boys, interesting that Paul Nolan sending 1 horse to Aintree (Maisy Daisy in the last). Has good strike rate on the rare occasions he goes. Good each way at 14/1

ExiledGael

Ah I see, Hardy ran a blinder last year. Worth looking at.

Candyman

Gaa.boy were u studying the form in the Hat???  ;)

Louth Exile

Quote from: bennydorano on April 04, 2008, 04:00:39 PM
Tired? nothing to do with the jump(or the landing to be more specific) that knocked the sh1te out of him?  Two good ones today 2.

Any Ruby does it again  ;D He might have done me in the first but return a nice win for me in the 4.20

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby La,La,La,La,La

179/1 Treble for him today
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

GaillimhIarthair

Quote from: bennydorano on April 04, 2008, 04:00:39 PM
I think he was emptying at that stage benny to be honest.  Doesnt look like he gets 2 1/2 miles to be honest.  Still though, he is only 5 and a massive prospect for next season.

Homer

Horse running tonight 7.10 Dundalk called Gandolfini. Hasn't been out since last year and connections say he is in good shape and should run well.

Available at 12s in most bookmakers so worth a few quid EW.

the Deel Rover

got him at 12's homer 10 each way heres hoping
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Homer

Quote from: Homer on April 04, 2008, 05:24:28 PM
Horse running tonight 7.10 Dundalk called Gandolfini. Hasn't been out since last year and connections say he is in good shape and should run well.

Available at 12s in most bookmakers so worth a few quid EW.

::)           

Apologies lads.

downtown

any horse that has won at cheltenham, has had a poor run at aintree louth excile!! same fact every yr!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Stuck on Comply or Die for tomorrow. No doubt it'll be a disaster but sure that's life!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead