The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grantsman

The lad's aren't even going down Bud said so he is out for a ramble around Cork.  If he wins he will be the first horse shot for winning a race.

Onlooker

There is to be an inspection in the morning to see if racing can go ahead.  Steeplechases may be abandoned.

bennydorano

Word for one tonight, 8.50 @ Kempton - Brandywell Boy, 8-1 in papers.  Fella that gave it to me, who knows the connections, was enthusiatic enough about it's chances.

Bud Wiser

Just bringing this back to near 1st (past the) Post because there will be a bit of craic at the weekend with a horse and I am not going searching for the thread.  Don't know if I will post the name though but I will PM regulars or give clues. I think it might be Karl Isle.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

cavan4ever

Please post it here or include me in ur Pm's!!!

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Bud Wiser

I'm not sure whether it is Carlisle or not, or Sunday or not, it might be tomorrow.  I'll know when I get off this bloody addictive forum and get off me arse and go and do some work.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

john mcgill

Bud please pm me too. Don't let Tony F have all the luck!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mickey Linden

Fancy Do the trick big time tomorrow in the Pierce Hurdle provided the ground isnt too bad. Was big word about it at the christmas festival but carberry gave it a terrible ride. He left the horse with far too much to do. Was 12 lengths behind going over the last and ended up get beating by a length in third. Around 5/1 for tomorrows race which provides a solid each way bet

Bud Wiser

After all that it's not running - I think.  Was supposed to be a 20/1 cert so we have to wait and see.  Sorry about that.

the Deel Rover

sound enough Bud a 20/1 cert would be sweet
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Bud Wiser

I am going salmon fishing, with a sprong so I won't be on until tomorrow.  If it runs I will text a poster or two whose mobiles I have and they can post it here.

Lecale2

Good man Bud. Not left yet? Can do the business.

magpie seanie

Bud was just on to me. He says it sounds like Burriss Carra or something and its the 2.30 at Lingfield.