The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 23, 2022, 10:14:01 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 23, 2022, 10:09:59 PM
Is there a better player in the world than Salah at the moment?

No.

If you ask me yes hands down but if you ask a Ballon D'Or judge not even close. Strange world
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Tony Baloney

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Quote from: J70 on February 23, 2022, 10:20:20 PM
Great to see one of Matip's surging dribbles finally produce a goal.
When I explained the goal to my son, he said. "Brilliant! .... But Leeds must be really shit"   :D

I always worry that after we score a hatful, the very next game we can find goals hard to come by. 

Armamike

Quote from: Hound on February 24, 2022, 01:21:07 PM
When I explained the goal to my son, he said. "Brilliant! .... But Leeds must be really shit"   :D

I always worry that after we score a hatful, the very next game we can find goals hard to come by.

Not sure what the stats are around this but we've been pretty consistent in scoring a couple of goals a game or more, most of the season?  Cup finals are a bit of a law onto themselves and very hard to call this one.
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

Quote from: Armamike on February 24, 2022, 03:53:49 PM

Not sure what the stats are around this but we've been pretty consistent in scoring a couple of goals a game or more, most of the season?  Cup finals are a bit of a law onto themselves and very hard to call this one.
I'm pretty confident we will win, which obviously means now that I've posted it on here we will lose.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: laoislad on February 24, 2022, 04:00:18 PM
Quote from: Armamike on February 24, 2022, 03:53:49 PM

I'm pretty confident we will win, which obviously means now that I've posted it on here we will lose.

I'll redress the balance and say we're  for a tanking. If we do lose it's still your fault for saying we're gonna win.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

hoynevalley

Liverpool should win well tomorrow. Chelsea have been poor last few months after great start to season. Lukaku shits the nest against the big sides. Will be great day for young Kelliher in nets.

quit yo jibbajabba

Tuchel has them goin well in finals, im hopin the abramovic thing has unsettled them.

Fcuk ive just seen the city handball....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 27, 2022, 12:01:46 AM
Tuchel has them goin well in finals, im hopin the abramovic thing has unsettled them.

Fcuk ive just seen the city handball....

It's ok, Utd will take points off them....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Im finding myself shouting for Utd more often than id like these days MR 😉

KickPass

Quote from: hoynevalley on February 26, 2022, 10:53:48 PM
Liverpool should win well tomorrow. Chelsea have been poor last few months after great start to season. Lukaku shits the nest against the big sides. Will be great day for young Kelliher in nets.

Doubtful if a team with 1 league title in the past 32 years could be considered a 'big" side?

RedHand88

Quote from: KickPass on February 27, 2022, 12:34:16 AM

Doubtful if a team with 1 league title in the past 32 years could be considered a 'big" side?

Shouldn't feed the troll but I will.

1 league title
2 FA cups
2 league cups (maybe 3 this time tomorrow)
2 Champions leagues
2 Europa leagues
1 super cup
1 world club club

Yes. Liverpool are a big side.

Hound

KickPass is an absolute moron. Already on the ignore list

J70

Quote from: KickPass on February 27, 2022, 12:34:16 AM

Expert levels of trolling there.